• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here going to main Samus or Zero suit samus

SagePrime

Smash Cadet
Right now I main Roy and the IC's, but if Zero Suit Samus Is a normal selectable character i will probably start to main her.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Samus has been my main since day one. Of course I'm also maining zsSamus, shes the price I have to pay for the use of a smashball.

Yorenec

Smash Cadet
She's been my main for about seven years now and definitely will be my Brawl main.
With the exception of the charged shot nerf, there's not a single thing I've read or seen that I dislike.
Bomb recovery change just means we'll have to practice it till we master it, which is what I plan on doing first on Feb 10th.
My attitude towards ZSS and having an FS ready is that it's just another way to mindgame the hell out of your opponent at the expense of a charged shot.

Will they use it and I'll have to adjust my playstyle for a faster character that probably has good combo ability? Will they use it and I'll have to adjust again to the playstyle of the character I was just fighting? Or will they just try to keep it away from me?.

So I plan on using both and mastering both and hopefully become adjusted to switching between their playstyles as soon as I use the FS. Whilst my opponents will probably have a harder time at that then I will.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will main ike any dedicated samus 0suitvsamus who will play competitivly exchange Wii friend codes

Kips

Smash Ace
I'll be frank and say I'll be playing Samus because she's hot. Mmm..

But seriously, she looks like an excellent choice for Brawl. Good mix of range and up close pain. Too bad they toned down the missiles, but maybe her Screw Attack will suck them in again.

100 Posts!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
0suit samus looks really fast but i havent seen very many 0suit battles

W.Jr

Smash Lord
0suit samus looks really fast but i havent seen very many 0suit battles
Yeah thats true, zamus looks like the replacement for sheik in the brawl, but the samus version.
Though there isn't really lots of videos on zamus, hopeful sooner then later there will be. So we have more to look forward to.

wizant64

Smash Rookie
I plan to get to know Zamus, but I will main Samus. To CCC07, I disagree. Zamus should and will be her own charcter to. btw, you didn't know the Zamus' final smash was turning back into Samus, did you?

Urser

Smash Apprentice
I'm not very skilled at all with Samus. But ZSS seems like a character I would use very often. So if you can start off matches with ZSS, I'll definately try her out. But otherwise, I might just have to try and learn Samus.

MK Freak

Smash Rookie
She will mostly be my main character for every battle I do with my friends. Samus is great and I can't wait until to play as Zero Suit Samus.

Kips

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Samus seems to trade off Samus' abundance of projectiles and heavy armor for a speedy, lightweight medium-range character. Makes for a person who intends to main Samus for fun matches (Smash Balls on of course!) to have a need for flexibility and a lot of playstyle alteration.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I currently main Samus and will continue to main her in Brawl. I will give ZSSamus a shot too. I play Samus because I like her moveset and besides from that she is one my favorite Nintendo characters in the game since I love the Metroid series. Here is too all the Samus mains like myself.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
For sure Samus will be one of my top characters i use.
I mained Samus in Melee and will do so in Brawl.

Btw nice to be back to smashboards. Hello to anyone that remembers me from the old days!

Redragon

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Yep, I'm going to main Samus. Did very well in Melee, and even with the new problems for her this time around, I wouldn't mind since most of the times, I would nearly beat my friend with her every time.

giefbrawl

Smash Rookie
im going to stick with samus, no item matches will mean theres no issue of zero suit. though i guess for the occasional item match i will have to get down with zero suit (but im not happy about it)

metahunter

Smash Apprentice
ive played ashim and he got nerfed the new stuff doesnt make up for the nerfing

no missle barages
no extended graple
no bomb recovery
weaker misles
weaker nair
weaker nonkilling charge shot
slower utilt

qaz

Smash Rookie
Well Samus mainly but I'll change if Zamus will be better against an opponent - but i think utilizing them both will be the key

Top Bottom