• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who gives you more trouble between fox or falco.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
I've been feeling confident about the megaman vs Fox match up. most of the time I win. Falco recently giving me world's of trouble. My friend almost beat me using him and I feel like he counters my play style. IN Fact no matter who I play falco always gives me a hard time when I face him.

So anyone got tips aganst falco and who do you think is a worse matcharacters up for megaman falco or fox.

MegaBlaster1234

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Srib64
Against Falco, mid range is tricky. His tilts and Reflector can shut down a lot of your attacks, and he has a higher damage output overall. His smash attacks come out very fast and his throws put you in unfavorable positions.
His smash attacks are laggier and easier to punish, so capitalize on a shielded hit or whiff.

Now, MegaMan can do all sorts of things against Falco. Obviously, you want to avoid using F-smash for the most part, since Falco's Reflector moves forward, messing up your spacing and punishing you where Fox can't. You want to keep him above you since his Dair has been severely nerfed and keep up the pressure with Uair and Metal Blades, and whenever he lands peppering him with pellets, grabs, Slides and UpSmashes.
Edgeguarding Falco is easier since his UpB doesn't go as high as Fox's, but be aware that you need to be alert since they like using SideB to quickly avoid punishes and spike you.
Leaf Shield and jumping towards them off stage or shielding near the ledge can make them miss entirely.

Lastly, MegaMan can crouch under their Blaster shots and completely avoid it, so as soon as they stop shooting, punish the endlag. (Unless they never stop shooting, in which case jump Oos)

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
Fox because hes sanic fast and hard to hit

Top Bottom