• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else will be announced in SSB4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashCast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicPJ516
So, we all are expecting that Sakurai is going to announce and reveal a lot of stuff at E3 for SSB4, but what characters will he release? So here is my opinion on who else will make it in the game.

NEWCOMERS:
- Pac-Man
- Miis
- Palutena
VETERANS
- Ness
- Captain Falcon
- Falco
- Wario
- Ice Climbers
- Ganon
- Meta Knight
- Mr. Game & Watch
What do you guys think of my roster? Leave a comment below.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Pac-Man is pretty certain. Ganon might be revealed with a new moveset. A random WTF character that Sakurai wishes to reveal.
Other than that, it's difficult to find sure reveals.

SmashCast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicPJ516
Pac-Man is pretty certain. Ganon might be revealed with a new moveset. A random WTF character that Sakurai wishes to reveal.
Other than that, it's difficult to find sure reveals.
Yea, I just used common sense and the popularity/relevance of the characters. If you noticed, Snake isn't on this list. He isn't really affiliated with Nintendo, and the only reason he got in is because Sakurai & Kojima are friends. Yea, Snake is good in Brawl & ESPECIALLY Project M, but he doesn't REALLY fit in with the other Nintendo/3rd party characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom