• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think the character reveal for November will be?

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Okay.... who do you think the NEXT character reveal for November will be?

Because the past two months we have gotten two character reveals;
Peach and Toon Link
Sonic and Male Wii Fit Trainer costume (yes I am counting this as a character reveal)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
The character reveals for November will be Wii Fit Trainer's butt and Ridley's hole.

I'll go with Toad and Zelda.
Don't mock me... I really want Toad to be playable so badly and I really want Zelda to be revamped and improved... :(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Zelda at the very least and I'm willing to bet that she's in the November Nintendo Direct. I'm also predicting that for the release of Super Mario 3D World we'll finally see the Mario Galaxy stage instead of another Mario character.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'd say we'd see Zelda and possibly Toad, if Sakurai's willing to.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I fully expect Zelda to be shown for the release of "A Link Between Worlds". But just her for the whole month.

That is, unless she's being changed somehow and she isn't ready for primetime. In which case, it'll be a sad couple of months indeed.

D

Deleted member

I expect Zelda to be revealed in November. Maybe we might get a newcomer like Little Mac.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I say Zelda in November. But in the Nintendo Direct on December, I could see our first newcomer since E3 being revealed. But they could have another veteran for that too.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Everyone saying Zelda reminds me of when everyone thought Yoshi would be the first one to be updated onto the site.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
I hope its a Pokemon :\ I mean with 4 reps in Melee and Brawl, I surehope they follow through with the same in Smash 4 - And frankly I hope its Mewtwo, or atleast Pokemon Trainer. (I thought PKMN trainer was AWESOME :D)

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm on the Zelda train, as well as maybe Yoshi or Pokemon Trainer.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm going to go with the first thing that came to my mind.

Marth. Completely random, I know. And I have no logic for it. But I'll laugh hard if it happens.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
There are a few contenders.
Zelda because obvious reasons.
Toad because 3D World.
Cap because F-Zero's anniversary.
Ness because I say so.
I say Zelda.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Mario stage for 3D World, maybe Zelda, but she could possibly be saved for the Japanese December release, so could be C. Falcon. We could possibly get both, if C. Falcon is revealed early November instead of on the actual date, to also not make November a long drag, and Zelda is revealed on the NA release of ALBW/OoT Anniversary. That's best case scenario though, only expecting one character.

Alzi

Smash Master
I am betting no character reveal. We will get one in December and that will be the last character reveal until e3 next year.

Smashing Thorn

Smash Rookie
I'd say we'd see Zelda and possibly Toad, if Sakurai's willing to.
Since Toad is Peach's Standard-B Move. I doubt that he'll make it. Sorry to point that out to you.

I want to have Sora from Kingdom Hearts. He would have a good chance as a 3rd party since he there have been several past iterations of Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo Handhelds.

Chain of Memories = GBA
358/2 Days = DS
Re:Coded = DS
3D: Dream Drop Distance = 3DS

Although, Nomura opted out Wii U on KH3's Development and not a single main entry on the KH series has been on a Nintendo home console, I doubt that Nintendo would be willing to add him to Wii U.

If there was anyone else I'd hope for. I'd want King K. Rule or Ghirahim. Since they are using Skyward Sword's incarnation for Link, I think they should use Ghirahim as the antagonist. For Ganondorf they should use the Toon Ganon because of the Wind Waker HD remake.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I am betting no character reveal. We will get one in December and that will be the last character reveal until e3 next year.
And what brings you to think that? An almost desolate October sure doesn't imply that we aren't getting anything from December until E3. If that was the case, then Nintendo would intentionally kill the hype surrounding the game. We're not talking newcomers solely, but also veterans, but if you're only refering to newcomers then I can see it as plausible, though I'd bet on January and not December.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm expecting the possibility of November being the one month where absolutely no character reveal will happen.

Why? One, because Sakurai. Two, because he can't pull that off for December without a dangerously unhealthy amount of hate and backlash because Christmas. ¦D

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Um, I say Zelda, but she could be saved for Japan's release in November. Other possible contestants are Captain Falcon (a bit unlikely), and to an even more improbable extent, Toad and Little Mac.

It's Zelda or bust for November. Unless Sakurai randomly shows off a character...

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
You guys are all wrong. Sorry but Pac-man.
My compatriot! Here is a more compelling argument!

:troll:

It could very well be Zelda with Sakurai once again leaving us hanging about Sheik coming back or not.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I get the feeling that we're going to get two characters this month but I suppose that's a little too hopeful. I'm hoping for someone on the 11/12th to make up for the giant gap since Sonic and then someone on 22nd because of the pile of games coming out on that day.

Top Bottom