• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank you for supporting Simon Belmont: Castlevania's Original Vampire Hunting Hero!

Tonzura Koite

Smash Cadet
I

It was a literal Death Note artstyle - the guy who did the manga was the lead artist for Judgment.
Thanks Obata :mad088:. But yeah, it doesn't help that Death Note is overrated as can be and Takeshi Obata isn't a great artist to begin with.

Here's a few more I wanna put out there:

:4shulk:Dunban: For some reason, Riki is in as both an assist trophy and shows up in the final smash too, so I don't see anything stopping Sakurai from putting Dunban in there twice. Swap Dunban in his final smash with Fiora. Give Dunban a katana-looking Monado so having him wield the Monado doesn't look as weird.

:4littlemac:Doc Louis: Doc is one of my favorite game characters of all time. It's shameful that Sakurai didn't honor him by at least calling the KO Punch the Star Punch. Mac wouldn't be half the prize fighter he is without Doc's training. Doc Louis's Punch-Out proved he's still got it, too.

:4pacman:Ms. Pac-Man: She starred in the game we all remember for being a Pac-Man clone, but straight-up better. Show her some respect!

:4zss:Justin Bailey password: Too many characters with blue hair, not enough green.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Doc Louis should have been a smash taunt

D

Deleted member

May I join the supporters list?

Simon Belmont is one of my most wanted.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Thanks Obata :mad088:. But yeah, it doesn't help that Death Note is overrated as can be and Takeshi Obata isn't a great artist to begin with.

Here's a few more I wanna put out there:

:4shulk:Dunban: For some reason, Riki is in as both an assist trophy and shows up in the final smash too, so I don't see anything stopping Sakurai from putting Dunban in there twice. Swap Dunban in his final smash with Fiora. Give Dunban a katana-looking Monado so having him wield the Monado doesn't look as weird.

:4littlemac:Doc Louis: Doc is one of my favorite game characters of all time. It's shameful that Sakurai didn't honor him by at least calling the KO Punch the Star Punch. Mac wouldn't be half the prize fighter he is without Doc's training. Doc Louis's Punch-Out proved he's still got it, too.

:4pacman:Ms. Pac-Man: She starred in the game we all remember for being a Pac-Man clone, but straight-up better. Show her some respect!

:4zss:Justin Bailey password: Too many characters with blue hair, not enough green.
Not really on topic, but Dunban was the wielder of the Monado before Shulk inherited it. There is no reason to give him a katana looking version of the blade if he were to be an alt.

Last edited:

Tonzura Koite

Smash Cadet
Not really on topic, but Dunban was the wielder of the Monado before Shulk inherited it. There is no reason to give him a katana looking version of the blade if he were to be an alt.

Oops, I actually posted those DLC alts in the wrong reply. But yeah, I would just rather have him use a Monado that ties in with his playable appearance (post-injury), 'cuz having an alt with an identical weapon wouldn't look that good to me.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
If Simon is in Smash, how should Simon's playstyle and attributes be like? I am thinking maybe he might be a little heavy and a bit slow... kinda like how he feels stiff in the NES/SNES games. Would it be interesting if Simon had similar jumping physics from the NES games where he cannot move to the sides if he jumps straight up... and if he jumped to the side, he cannot change directions in the middle of a jump (but he can change directions when doing a double jump).

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
I don't think he should have uncontrollable midair jumps, but I feel like he should be slower in midair and jump low, like Ganon.

magiciandude

Smash Journeyman
We got the battle of the mascots, now we need the battle of the Captain N main characters! And I really liked what Project M did with Dracula's Castle.

Add me to the support list.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Suppose Simon was in SSB4, what trophies would we have gotten? Personally, I would have liked the following:

• Simon Belmont
  • Simon Belmont (Alt)
  • Simon Belmont (Final Smash)
  • Christopher Belmont
  • Grant DaNasty
  • Sypha Belnades
  • Alucard
  • Richter Belmont
  • Maria Renard
  • Juste Belmont
  • Soma Cruz
  • Jonathan Morris
  • Shanoa
  • Carmilla
  • Death
  • Dracula
  • Candles (Dracula's Castle stage element)
  • Kid Dracula (Assist Trophy)
  • Galamoth
  • Zombie (Town of Jova stage hazard)
  • Medusa Head (Smash Run enemy)

I would have liked to see the 3DS version get Dracula's Castle as a stage... this would be based on the first level of the original NES game. Candles would drop random items if they were hit in this stage.

The Wii U version would get Town of Jova as a large stage... this would be based on the first town in Simon's Quest. This stage would have a day/night cycle and the green zombies appear at night.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
I tend to think Clock Tower on 3DS and Dracula's Castle on Wii U would be more likely, or vice-versa.

Medusa Heads in Smash Run are a cool idea, though.

KCJ506

Smash Cadet
If we can't get Snake back as the Konami rep, Simon Belmont would be nice. That way we'd have a Captain N reunion.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Always liked the idea of a town from Castlevania II: Simon's Quest as a stage... I mean, literally the first thing that pops up in my mind when thinking about that game... is how often you always have to visit the towns... and you literally start the game in a town.

Using that map, I imagine Town of Jova would have three floors (bottom, middle, top) kinda like Luigi's Mansion. Characters can run up and down on stairs but they can still fall through the stairs if they smash the control stick down. The stairs can be used to send rolling crates and barrels down to hit opponents below. Also, if you throw a Pitfall on the stairs... characters who walk over the trap will be meteor smashed diagonally toward the water.

The stage would also have a day/night cycle. During the day, villagers from the NES game walk around in the background... but during the night, green zombies replace the villagers and they can attack characters just like the ReDeads in Melee Adventure Mode (at least they don't grab like ReDeads do). They are very weak and can be easily defeated. Daytime lasts 1 minute... nighttime also lasts 1 minute... so a full cycle lasts two minutes.

One event match would take place in Town of Jova... where Simon needs to defeat all the green zombies before the morning sun vanquishes them.

magiciandude

Smash Journeyman
I sent ahead and voted for Simon Belmont on the ballot. I was going to vote for Wolf, but I realize he has a strong chance of coming back anyway.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Always liked the idea of a town from Castlevania II: Simon's Quest as a stage... I mean, literally the first thing that pops up in my mind when thinking about that game... is how often you always have to visit the towns... and you literally start the game in a town.

Using that map, I imagine Town of Jova would have three floors (bottom, middle, top) kinda like Luigi's Mansion. Characters can run up and down on stairs but they can still fall through the stairs if they smash the control stick down. The stairs can be used to send rolling crates and barrels down to hit opponents below. Also, if you throw a Pitfall on the stairs... characters who walk over the trap will be meteor smashed diagonally toward the water.

The stage would also have a day/night cycle. During the day, villagers from the NES game walk around in the background... but during the night, green zombies replace the villagers and they can attack characters just like the ReDeads in Melee Adventure Mode (at least they don't grab like ReDeads do). They are very weak and can be easily defeated. Daytime lasts 1 minute... nighttime also lasts 1 minute... so a full cycle lasts two minutes.

One event match would take place in Town of Jova... where Simon needs to defeat all the green zombies before the morning sun vanquishes them.
Clock tower... has to be a clock tower stage. All the moving parts!

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
As a fan of the Castlevania series, let me just say that any of the significant vampire hunters in the series should've been the Konami rep, Simon included. Why Snake was there, I have no idea. I just don't believe that he fits in with the rest of the Smash crew. Unfortunately, I had already cast my vote for Wolf, so the most I can do here is wish the best for those who do vote for him. ....Unless it turns out that one can cast multiple votes that is, then there would be a few more I'd vote for.

Clock tower... has to be a clock tower stage. All the moving parts!

Is there a game in the series that DOESN'T have the Clock Tower?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
As a fan of the Castlevania series, let me just say that any of the significant vampire hunters in the series should've been the Konami rep, Simon included. Why Snake was there, I have no idea. I just don't believe that he fits in with the rest of the Smash crew. Unfortunately, I had already cast my vote for Wolf, so the most I can do here is wish the best for those who do vote for him. ....Unless it turns out that one can cast multiple votes that is, then there would be a few more I'd vote for.

I like Snake, but I agree, Simon > Snake. It sucks that my two most wanted third party reps (Bomberman and Simon) are both from the same company.

I don't think Simon's Quest had a clock tower. It was all woods and towns and mansions if I remember correctly. That might be it, though, lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I actually tried to re-create the Clock Tower from the first Castlevania game.

I actually got a good amount of it done, but my main problem was the stairs and too much space. I was unable to do the stairs for stupid reasons, as it won't allow a slope at the right angle to be made. As such if I tried to do stairs, they would look very differently angled compared to how they are shown in the map. And the other problem was space. It wouldn't allow me to add all the gears and stuff. I can get the main parts of it done, but when I try to do gears after that, I eventually get too much space.
It's pretty sad since I thought this part of Castlevania would've been a very neat stage to create.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I like Snake, but I agree, Simon > Snake. It sucks that my two most wanted third party reps (Bomberman and Simon) are both from the same company.
The only thing remotely interesting about Snake was his moveset. I mean, I love blowing stuff up just like everyone else, but to me, there's nothing interesting about Snake himself. To this day, I still consider Castlevania to be Konami's flagship series....even if there hasn't been a mainline game in a while. Speaking of Bomberman, are they even going to do anything with him?

I don't think Simon's Quest had a clock tower. It was all woods and towns and mansions if I remember correctly. That might be it, though, lol.
Oh yeah, I should've remembered that, it WAS the first Castlevania game I've played after all. Personally, it had good ideas, they just weren't implemented too well. This game could use a Rebirth in, like, the worst way.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Count me in. Admittedly I was a bit indecisive about my choices so I voted twice, the first vote was for Simon and the second vote was for Shovel Knight.

Anyway Simon could be really cool with his whip attacks as his standard attack button and the sub weapons would be his specials. I think it'd be cool if they borrowed some of Richter's martial arts moves for Simon too like the shoryuken type move as his main recovery and have his dash attack be the lunging kick, obviously he'd have a tether recovery. I also think it'd be neat if his jab combo had him spinning the whip like in Castlevania 4, obviously it'd have an ender.

Down special would be holy water which would have similar properties to PK Fire and Arc Fire, forward special would be the cross and standard special would be both the knife and the axe and it'd work similar to Pac-Man's standard B except since there's only two weapons it'd just cycle between the knife and the axe, you'd have to hold down the button to cycle though because when you use the weapon it'd be the one you throw out if you just tap the special attack button all the time unless you switch.

So yeah I'm 100% all for Simon.

Edit: Oh yeah how could I forget, Simon Belmont would be the gateway to bring Castlevania music into Smash, you can't go wrong with that deal.

Last edited:

Super1

Smash Rookie
Simon Belmont is a unique character in that there are many, MANY ways one could translate his design. One could rip from just about any Castlevania for inspiration if need be.

But for Smash, one major theme I noticed is that many characters stay true to their roots and, more or less, play just as they did in their initial games. Mega Man being a prime example of this.

So, for Simon Belmont, here is my proposed playstyle.

SIMON BELMONT WHIPS INTO ACTION!

To stick to his roots, I will be focusing mostly on the NES classic that started it all, along with Super Castlevania 4.

Let's begin with his movement.

Simon is well known for his confident, alpha strut as he plows through his enemies. He is not meant to be fast like Captain Falcon, but he is meant to take things easy, with his movements precise and imposing. He cannot turn on a dime in Castlevania as a means to make sure the player thinks carefully before charging into battle. Likewise, he should not be very fast in Smash 4 either.

His jumps, however, are a different story...

Simon Belmont's jumps are unique among most video game characters in that you could not directly control the momentum of the jump, much like in real life. Compared to Mega Man, who could freely move in midair, this caused Simon to be a lot riskier to maneuver with.

The benefit? His jumps had a long lingering time for longer jumps. This allowed him to cover large amounts of horizontal ground without losing too much vertical recovery. To put it simply, Simon's jumps would work a bit more like jumps in Melee: Mostly momentum based, with a wide jump arc that allows for substantial vertical recovery.

As an added bonus, this makes Simon's short-hop game veeery dangerous, as he can clear a good portion of a stage with just a single short-hop.

Of course, the issue with this is that Simon's off-stage game is much riskier due to less control given. This would also make spikes a major risk to Simon's recovery game.

Now how would one balance this recovery? Fairly easily, actually. Don't give him a Up-Special recovery.

Instead, give him the greatest tether in the game, the whip.

The iconic whip is what separates Simon from most of your average vampire hunters. Being used with standard attacks, it has a large variety of uses that cannot be done with other tethers.

The Whip pros and cons
+Be aimed
+Has a long range
+Be used as both a grab (With the grab button) or a tether (Which can latch onto the ledge from just about any angle, including below it.)
+Can grab opponents in mid-air!

-Has a blind spot directly in front of Simon, giving Rush-Down characters an opening to go for.
-Has start up frames on his whip attacks.

The Whip is Simon's bread and butter. Holding A allows the whip to be held out and flung around (And even used to block minor projectiles, like Mega Man's lemons) and has the longest non-projectile basic attack range in the game. With this highly versatile, long weapon in his hands, he doesn't need speed to best his opponents. But of course, his lack of maneuverability and the blind spot directly in front or behind him makes it so that smarter characters can get around him to deal damage.

Now, on to his specials!

Simon's Specials should always be exclusively the items he used in the games. Here are the ones I recommend.

N Special - Dagger
This weapon is a weak daggar that does small knock back and damage. It's use is in that it has next to no recovery or start up frames to deal with, making it a nice special do to quick pokes. However, daggers can be grabbed and thrown back by those that are fast enough. And you can only have two out at a time.

Side Special - The Boomerang
A classic weapon that does moderate damage and heavy knockback. This weapon is powerful in that it's direction is fixed. It it will not return to Simon, but continue a straight like before turning the opposite direction. This weapon is useful for denying air game, limiting options, and some heavy damage. Can kill at higher damage percentages.

Up Special - The Axe
This special is one of Simon's deadliest. A powerful anti-air move, Simon can toss these unstoppable axes to do some heavy knockback and damage. The sweet spots are right at the start of the throw, where it launches, and right as the axe starts moving down, in which it spikes. A great move for edge guarding as well!

Down Special - Holy Water
The gimp king. Holy Water is thrown at a low arc and causes lingering flames to stay where it lands. It's use comes from how heavily it smothers those under its fire. If you are hit by holy water on top of you, you will not only burn, but you will burn all the way to the ground, or the blast zone, if you are offstage.

Overall...
Pros
+Long range
+Strong and versatile standard attacks, both on the ground and in the air
+Specials are an answer for many short hoppers or air fighters
+Very powerful spikes in his specials
+Best tether in the game, which can be aimed
+Great short-hopping

=Jumps are based on momentum

Cons
-Below average speed and maneuverability.
-No third jump/Special recovery
-Vulnerable to edge guarding
-Relies on spacing
-Has a blind spot directly in front of him for his special attacks
-Most special attacks have sweet spots for solid kill damage. Failing to hit the sweet spots result in far less knockback

Hope you guys enjoyed this possible character movelist!

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Thats almost exactly my idea to implement the character (except the lower air maneuverability , but thats quite interesting) It would be simply amazing! I really would love if they also went bananas with the alt-skins akin to bowser jr.
I mean
1- Classic Simon Belmont redesign (mostly similar to the nes one but redheaded or something like that)
2- Total Classic Belmont palette (with brown hair) for yellow teams
3- Super castlevania IV blue palette
4- Simon's quest palette (red and black armor )
5- Alt Skin, Ayami Kojima Simon (Bishounen and vlack leather stuff :3)
6- Alt skin, Ayami Kojima palette swap (one can always get creative)
7-another Alt skin, Lords of shadow redesign (he and hyrulewarrior's ganon should really do a badass ginger contest)
8-another Alt skin, Lords of shadow palette swap (Colors for everyone!)
9-Trevor Belmont CV3 Style (**** you little mac, we can also have 16 colors!, also capes are cool)
10-Trevor Belmont Curse of darkness style (because trenchcoats are awesome)
11-Ritcher Belmont Rondo Style (hadouken?)
12-Ritcher Belmont SOTN style (what did we said about trenchcoats?)
13-Cristopher Belmont (you never can have enough classic... one can dream, ok?)
14-Julius Belmont (Old J is style incarnated)
15-Juste Belmont (I Do actually like both the character and the game .. ok? :c)
16-Leon Belmont (like the game but not much the character)/Sonia belmont (the idea of a female belmont is cool, but the game sucks) /Judgement Simon (no one is being judged here... well maybe yes, but i guess someone could find this one desirable?)/Gabecula (
Belmont AND Dracula in the same package!
)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Put in me, guys. I hope to see this vampire hunter also join the ranks of Nintendo's most iconic 3rd Parties!

Snake never sat that much well on me in Brawl anyway.

magiciandude

Smash Journeyman

I mean, Snake got a free pass because Kojima asked Sakurai to put him in since he played Smash with his son. With Kojima leaving Konami (afaik), Snake has go to through the same process as everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I'm also a fan of MGS, but I really would like to see Simon Belmont to be in. One reason would be to see the Captain N trio complete and another being that the Castlevania games are available on the eshop for both the 3DS and Wii U. Let's see what happens.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Speaking of Bomberman, are they even going to do anything with him?.
Bomberman is the only 3rd party character to appear on EVERY NINTENDO HOME CONSOLE AND HANDHELD UNTIL THE RELEASE OF THE 3DS. Yes, even the Virtual Boy. It sucks that his streak will likely end because Konami can't be bothered to even release an easy to produce digital only old school Bomberman for the Wii U and 3DS.

So, is everyone cool with Koopaling style Belmont alts?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
As long as Simon is the default Belmont, then yes, I am cool with different Belmonts from Nintendo Castlevania games as alts.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
My personal choice for a CV rep would be Carrie Fernandez, and her personal stage and music, Tower Of Sorcery should be in Smash, but add me to the support list on Simon.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I still think the axe works best as an up smash, and that he should have a variation of the whip upper cut as his up special. Especially if other Belmont's are his alts. @ Arcadenik Arcadenik 's "winged ring" idea would also work.

My personal choice for a CV rep would be Carrie Fernandez, and her personal stage and music, Tower Of Sorcery should be in Smash, but add me to the support list on Simon.
The only Castlevania protagonists that are iconic enough for Smash in my opinion are either the Belmonts or Alucard. Simon and crew started it all and are more closely associated with Castlevania's 8 and 16-bit Nintendo heyday, so they will always get my vote.

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I mean, Snake got a free pass because Kojima asked Sakurai to put him in since he played Smash with his son. With Kojima leaving Konami (afaik), Snake has go to through the same process as everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I'm also a fan of MGS, but I really would like to see Simon Belmont to be in. One reason would be to see the Captain N trio complete and another being that the Castlevania games are available on the eshop for both the 3DS and Wii U. Let's see what happens.
Well, I don't really know anything about Captain N, but I still love the series and the character(even though I prefer a certain blue Belmont over Simon, but still!). This is a series that has an extensive history with Nintendo much like :4megaman: does, and should be represented in some way down the line.

Bomberman is the only 3rd party character to appear on EVERY NINTENDO HOME CONSOLE AND HANDHELD UNTIL THE RELEASE OF THE 3DS. Yes, even the Virtual Boy. It sucks that his streak will likely end because Konami can't be bothered to even release an easy to produce digital only old school Bomberman for the Wii U and 3DS.
Then what was even the point of obtaining the rights to Bomberman if they aren't going to revitalize the series?

I would totally use those Richter alts.

The only Castlevania protagonists that are iconic enough for Smash in my opinion are either the Belmonts or Alucard. Simon and crew started it all and are more closely associated with Castlevania's 8 and 16-bit Nintendo heyday, so they will always get my vote.
What? No love for the overpowered Soma?:troll:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Well, I don't really know anything about Captain N, but I still love the series and the character(even though I prefer a certain blue Belmont over Simon, but still!). This is a series that has an extensive history with Nintendo much like :4megaman: does, and should be represented in some way down the line.

Then what was even the point of obtaining the rights to Bomberman if they aren't going to revitalize the series?

I would totally use those Richter alts.

What? No love for the overpowered Soma?:troll:
Soma is just another Alucard wannabe, lol. Seriously, he didn't even make it into an actual Castlevania fighting game (Judgement.)

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Soma is just another Alucard wannabe, lol. Seriously, he didn't even make it into an actual Castlevania fighting game (Judgement.)
Don't you mean a Dracula wannabe? I mean, isn't the power of dominance said to be Dracula's power?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Don't you mean a Dracula wannabe? I mean, isn't the power of dominance said to be Dracula's power?
Well, I mean, he kinda WAS Dracula in a way. But his design and the play style of his games were meant to be a call back to SotN, just highly modernized.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Simon Belmont needs more votes on the Smash ballot!!

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Simon Belmont needs more votes on the Smash ballot!!
I voted for him! It sucks that all my third party votes go to the same company. (Bomberman, Simon, Snake.)

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Well, I mean, he kinda WAS Dracula in a way. But his design and the play style of his games were meant to be a call back to SotN, just highly modernized.
And then Jonathan did that, even though he was the heir to the Vampire Killer. But that's fine, there were a lot of good weapons he could use alongside the Vampire Killer, including weapons once wielded by past vampire hunters.

magiciandude

Smash Journeyman
This is what baffles me about Konami nowadays. They bought Hudson Soft and now they don't even do anything with the former company's IPs. That and how much they killed off their other franchises. I really want Simon to be in Smash 4, but I have this odd feeling that Konami is only willing to let Nintendo use Snake because of MGSV. I hope I'm wrong though.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
This is what baffles me about Konami nowadays. They bought Hudson Soft and now they don't even do anything with the former company's IPs. That and how much they killed off their other franchises. I really want Simon to be in Smash 4, but I have this odd feeling that Konami is only willing to let Nintendo use Snake because of MGSV. I hope I'm wrong though.
They barely use there own IPs. I'm not even talking about small time dormant IPs, like Rocket Knight or Twin Bee. Contra? Suikoden? Silent Hill? Nope, just more Soccer and Metal Gear. (And I like Metal Gear, just to be clear.)

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I don't see how MGSV has any influence in whether or not Konami decides to allow Nintendo to use one of their characters. It isn't even on Nintendo, is it? But yes, it is kind of hurtful to see this kind of thing happen, particularly with a very well known series that has many fans the world over. Maybe Nintendo should've jumped on this, at least they are more or less active with their own franchises.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Guys we gotta be spreading the word, as much as I love Castlevania, the series isn't exactly fresh in people's heads at this point in time, if you're going to cintinue voting through other browsers yourself that's fine but god dammit if we want Simon we gotta fight for him.

Top Bottom