• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Tech/Mecha/Automaton Type Character

Which Tech Newcomers do YOU want??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I think I got the big ones (not the silly ones at the end, of course), but adding a robot type of character would definitely spice up the roster, as the only one we have so far is ROB (and I guess to some Samus... but I'm not looking to argue about that as I don't play Metroid, it just seems her suit is mechanical and not just physical).

Anyway, that aside, who would you want to see? I had it at a choose one at first, but opened it up to see who would be picked. Then I changed it back because I wanted to see which would be most desired.

Xhampi

Smash Lord
Meta Ridley

I would like to see Bowser Jr using his koopa clown car.
Bowser Jr have been seen using a mecha in a lot of mario games :
-Mario sunshine,
-Mario galaxy 1 & 2,
-Paper Mario Sticker Star,
-New Super bros wii & wii U,
-Mario Party 9,
-Mario & Luigi Dream Team

To the point where I think that Bowser Jr fighting in a robot makes just as much sense and is just as iconic than using his paintbrush would be.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Meta Ridley

I would like to see Bowser Jr using his koopa clown car.
Bowser Jr have been seen using a mecha in a lot of mario games :
-Mario sunshine,
-Mario galaxy 1 & 2,
-Paper Mario Sticker Star,
-New Super bros wii & wii U,
-Mario Party 9,
-Mario & Luigi Dream Team

To the point where I think that Bowser Jr fighting in a robot makes just as much sense and is just as iconic than using his paintbrush would be.
I tried to stick to characters who would be noted for their tech skills without a doubt (meaning, requirement for their additions).
But as far as Bowser Jr goes, this is about the only way I'd want him to be (actually different, and I think the paintbrush idea is as terrible as Plusle and Minun are)

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I would want Porky the most, best represents Mother...

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Wish I could vote for multiple, Sukapon, Chibi-Robo, Ray MK, and Andy would all make me ecstatic.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
  1. I will ALWAYS want Ray. I can't believe nobody else agrees. I hope he's in as an AT, bc I doubt he's in, but I just want him.
  2. Chibi-Robo has always seemed dumb to me. Honestly, I'd be disappointed if Chibi-Robo were in.
  3. Don't know Andy very well. He's from Advance Wars? Is he even a robot-type thing?
  4. Jill? Pass. Don't really care for her.
  5. Sukapon? I doubt he'll be in Smash 4, but I wouldn't mind if he was..? Only because he's Nintendo's first "fighter" (Or Urban Champ?). I really hate his design.
  6. Just a no to Metal Sonic. Maybe an alt. costume.
  7. Zero? Not happening, but would be cool.

Last edited:

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
Ray, Sukapon, Jill

I support all of em. But you know who's the rootin-est tootin-est automaton?? Tin Star! :troll:

(I figure the more I talk about Tin Star on the boards the more hits he'll have when you google him)

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I did not think of Pork :( I'm tempted to ask this thread to be closed and start another with any options people can think of. damn polls

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Andy, he is the only one that I really "know" on that list. I am not big on the tech based characters, but I feel as though he would be pretty interesting.

Groose

Smash Champion
Ray all the way. I think Porky or Chibi Robo would be pretty neat, too, but I've got attachment to the Custom Robo series.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Ray all the way.
Of those, RAY and Sukapon were always my top picks.
Finally, some people that agree with me! I mean, his moveset is already made. Like, I'd take him over ROB anyday, really (and I mained him back in Brawl)
I've got attachment to the Custom Robo series.
Yeah me too :) IMO it's not an exceptional game, but it's really fun either way. I've always been a sucker for customization like that.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Voted Ray because I miss Custom Robo. One of those cases where he was so close of becoming a character in Brawl, then nope. And suddenly, years of no new games.
Chibi Robo the most likely since he is the most relevant at the moment.
The other day I had a crazy idea of Bowser Jr. in a Koopa Klown car. And my brother keeps saying that the Advance Wars rep (Andy or Sami) could be riding a mini-tank/recon vehicle.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Voted Ray because I miss Custom Robo. One of those cases where he was so close of becoming a character in Brawl, then nope. And suddenly, years of no new games.
Chibi Robo the most likely since he is the most relevant at the moment.
The other day I had a crazy idea of Bowser Jr. in a Koopa Klown car. And my brother keeps saying that the Advance Wars rep (Andy or Sami) could be riding a mini-tank/recon vehicle.
Your brother is wise, that would make perfect sense and befit the series correctly.

Makes me think of Kid Chameleon though. Juggernaut power up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom