• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which mega man alt do you use?

Which one do you use?

• Blue!

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Red

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Green

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Brown and yellow

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Light Green

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Gary and yellow

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
Mine have's to be the red one but sometimes i switch to green and blue
download (2).jpg

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I think there was a thread like this already. I vary which ones I use but I like green/yellow and I call my character Jamega Mon.

Jamaica FTW!

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I WOULD pick the Needle Cannon alt if it were in this game (and I would've loved to have the needle cannon as an attack too), it's the color in my avatar, but I'll go for Air Shooter/Light Blue because its one of my favorite weapons in the classic series and I think it looks great. It also slightly reminds me of Megaman X, who is a lighter shade of blue than the classic version. I don't mind using the Metal Blade and Rush Coil ones either.

But seriously, do the half of his 8 colors have to be partly yellow? I personally hate the color yellow, and I think they could've chosen a bigger variety of colors. I personally think his alts in general are kind of missed opportunities.

Still better than the other 2 guest characters' costumes though: :4sonic: and :4pacman:, their alternate colors are even weaker in my opinion.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Yea they are just a different shade of blue/yellow

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I mainly use his default color so I don't really use his alt colors that much.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
I usually jump around all the colors but as of late, I've been picking the weapon color I think my opponent is "weak" to. Or if I just beat someone, I switch to the color I think their "weapon" gave me.

Like Bowser. I'll usually use the Red/White color against him because those are (close to) Mario's colors. Or if I just beat him, I'll pick the Flame Sword colors (red/yellow) because clearly Bowser would give you a fire weapon.

Gotta use Top Spin vs Sheik because Top Spin beats Shadow Man (the ninja) in MM3.

:awesome:
... ... ...

I need help. :sadeyes:

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I usually rock the Jewel Satellite colors, but occasionally I'll swap to Thunder Beam and Leaf Shield.
I WOULD pick the Needle Cannon alt if it were in this game (and I would've loved to have the needle cannon as an attack too), it's the color in my avatar, but I'll go for Air Shooter/Light Blue because its one of my favorite weapons in the classic series and I think it looks great. It also slightly reminds me of Megaman X, who is a lighter shade of blue than the classic version. I don't mind using the Metal Blade and Rush Coil ones either.
It would've been the Wheel Cutter for me had that color been used. I mean dark gray and white? Hell yes.
But seriously, do the half of his 8 colors have to be partly yellow? I personally hate the color yellow, and I think they could've chosen a bigger variety of colors. I personally think his alts in general are kind of missed opportunities.
Well, it's not just here. Many of :4megaman:'s special weapons throughout his series had yellow in them if it wasn't the main color. Personally, it's not a bad color, it's just that it only has a few colors in which it actually shines with, like the Thunder Beam's black, which does look pretty good. Well, as far as his current colors go, they did alright.
Still better than the other 2 guest characters' costumes though: :4sonic: and :4pacman:, their alternate colors are even weaker in my opinion.
Yeah, the alt costumes for these two are pretty crap.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's a known fact that the Slash Claw palette makes your bair 50% stronger.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Look at my sig.

Flame Blast FTW!

I'm probably the only guy who likes that alt...

Last edited:

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
I never use the same color twice in a row and I never pick the default blue. I prefer the Red one because it matches Rush and when you tele taunt with him both beams are red :3

mega4000

Smash Journeyman
You're joking right?
going out off topic, but your avatar reminded me the epic team ness+female villager that went against mew2king and zero. You gotta admit it looked like ness with his girlfriend xD, it was a perfect couple.

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
I usually jump around all the colors but as of late, I've been picking the weapon color I think my opponent is "weak" to. Or if I just beat someone, I switch to the color I think their "weapon" gave me.

Like Bowser. I'll usually use the Red/White color against him because those are (close to) Mario's colors. Or if I just beat him, I'll pick the Flame Sword colors (red/yellow) because clearly Bowser would give you a fire weapon.

Gotta use Top Spin vs Sheik because Top Spin beats Shadow Man (the ninja) in MM3.

:awesome:
... ... ...

I need help. :sadeyes:
omg...i'm so doing this from now on

Top Bottom