• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Your Favorite Stage as Jigglypuff?

What's Your Favorite Stage?

• Total voters

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Another one of these fun questions! Your favorite stage of the competitve stage list (ballot) or you can say any stage you like while replying. Some different stages are banned and are legal at certain places, so some of these stages might not be at a competitve roster for you.

Since there's tons of stages, you can select twice.

OmegaStriker

Smash Cadet
Duck Hunt would have to be one of my favorites because it gives us plenty of space to move around. I just like Battlefield because of its blast zones and wide area to Jigg in off the stage.

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
Halberd and Kongo Jungle 64 are my two favorite stages, and my go-to stage with puff. And if they aren't legal I'll see if my opponent will gentleman to them.

Stickmanlolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lolaldenlee
Switch FC
SW-1694-6309-5598
Everytime I go to a tournament I will alays immediately ask my opponent to go to Dreamland 64 it just feels...good fighting there.

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
Delifino hands down. Free rest above water without much worry of punish. As soon as a sleeping Puff hits the water she wakes up.

Top Bottom