• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's different with Samus?

bs4

Smash Rookie
Has anybody compiled a comprehensive list about everything different with Samus (Melee compared to the Brawl demo)? I'm new, and I don't know how to navigate around that well yet, so a link would be much appreciated.
Or, if no such compilation exists, could anybody share their personal knowledge with me?

Shark X

Smash Lord
Judging from what I've seen, everything is the same as Melee, except all of her missles are Super Missles. I'm not sure if these are just Smash B Missles, or not, but I haven't seen any regular missles in action yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Judging from what I've seen, everything is the same as Melee, except all of her missles are Super Missles. I'm not sure if these are just Smash B Missles, or not, but I haven't seen any regular missles in action yet.
I'm pretty sure only her forward powerful Missiles are super, the seeker are regular

bs4

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone. That other thread is especially helpful.

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
According to HugS, Samus' S.Missiles are really nerfed, and her Charged Shot is weaker but charges faster.

Top Bottom