• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*What Was Originally Believed to be a New Jigglpuff Edge-hog Technique, But Wasn't*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
He's got a warning up on his name for the personal insults. Just cause I'm not a moderator in the Jiggs forum doesn't mean I can't warn up a storm.

Sorry about the "new" technique. :(

And to anyone who is disrespecting Sliq, I'd easily peg him in the Top 7 Jigglypuff players in the country.

Sliq

Smash Master
He's got a warning up on his name for the personal insults. Just cause I'm not a moderator in the Jiggs forum doesn't mean I can't warn up a storm.

Sorry about the "new" technique. :(

And to anyone who is disrespecting Sliq, I'd easily peg him in the Top 7 Jigglypuff players in the country.
Aww, geez....:embarrass

This thread is now a lost cause. Longcat would be ashamed.

Darc, cheer me up. =[
Kish will do.
Sliq is now a cool cat in my books.
If your books ever get published, let me know, because I'll be all like, "Check it out fine honeys, in this book it clearly states that I am a cool cat."

And they'll all be like, "Oh Sliq, you sure are swell!"

And then I'll be all like, "There's more "swell" I'll have to show you ladies later."

And then I'd wake up and wash my bed sheets.

Anyways, back to the topic, I wish I had known about this technique before. Not only so I could try it (mostly on YS), but also so I don't look silly posting it as "new" with videos and everything. :psycho:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well if you hadn't posted this thread, then I would have never learned about it. :)

Even if something is known but obscure like this is, a repost every once in a while isn't bad because there's always someone who hasn't seen it. Now to go practice it, in Action Replay no less. Maybe I can figure out a way to not fall off the stage at all.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
This thread is now a lost cause. Longcat would be ashamed.

Darc, cheer me up. =[
Kish will do.
Sliq is now a cool cat in my books.
Oh snap Jarc mentioned my name.

YOUR SIG IS THE GREATEST.

BETTER THAN THE BOLOGNA OR SALAMI COMBINED.

KRule

Smash Cadet
lollercoaster overswarm u are hearing what you wud like to hear as well, and u have gotten ur facts wrong too. And DoYoung wth r u talking about, that is his aim... and here is the video, and if you do not believe me i will pm u from the account. I use this to argue with people with :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuQCqvp_0s

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lollercoaster overswarm u are hearing what you wud like to hear as well, and u have gotten ur facts wrong too. And DoYoung wth r u talking about, that is his aim... and here is the video, and if you do not believe me i will pm u from the account. I use this to argue with people with :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuQCqvp_0s
Are you trying to tell us you are Taj, Forward, or just a guy who has that vid on his youtube account?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Wow...

Krule, thank you, you gave many of us a good nice laugh, I happened to be wandering about the character boards and wondered why this topic got so many posted..so I checked it out and wow..I didn't expect all this

sliq great find you have there, looks very flashy, hope you can learn to do that consistently, looks good.

Krule..just..wow...I begin to lose faith when I see people like you.

RPK

Smash Lord
Krule....You fail....You sure as hell arent Taj cause
1 I pm'd Forward and he told me that well Krule isnt his account
2 He mods the mewtwo boards and from the looks of it...Again you fail
also btw if you PM us from the account be sure to send it through your main smashboards account. Or actually...Post here with it and prove us all wrong. Prove to us that you are Taj then and post on the account that Mods the Mewtwo boards......Then we'll believe your Taj =D

RPK

Smash Lord
Fake Taj account is fake =O Taj mods the mewtwo boards and from what I see...You dont have that kind of title...
Real Taj account is Taj278. Post here with that one....

mathos

Smash Champion
ive been doing this for a while, yea, but also its useful for when people are edgegaurding u, u can put em to sleep then rest :)
Unfortunately KRule, Sliq is the first person I've heard of doing it. Yes its sing cancelling but the approach is different. I find it hard to believe that someone playing this game competitively for a few months to be that innovative.

Sliq has done something cool with it. However I find it to be very situational as edgeguarding > quick edgehogging.

EDIT: Definitely just noticed this thread had 5 flippin' pages. My post is insignificant.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Unfortunately KRule, Sliq is the first person I've heard of doing it. Yes its sing cancelling but the approach is different. I find it hard to believe that someone playing this game competitively for a few months to be that innovative.

Sliq has done something cool with it. However I find it to be very situational as edgeguarding > quick edgehogging.

EDIT: Definitely just noticed this thread had 5 flippin' pages. My post is insignificant.

It's one of the few dealing with the actual technique, so I'd say it is significant.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Due to the many pages of spam and flaming, this is closed. I think there is enough (read as: 3-4) "real" posts in here to establish the technique as well as discuss it's pros and cons.

I'm actually hesitant on closing this, as there could be some positive things come about, but at the same time it could just be beating a dead horse. Send me PMs and I'll see about unlocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom