• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Video...?

MikeyLombardi

Smash Cadet
Are there any videos that demonstrate how to do the Mario Wall Climbing skill?

I kinda got the idea of how to do it but I can't actually do it in the game. I would probably be able to if I just had a visual...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've never heard of "Mario Wall Climbing" but i suggest you search it on youtube or google video.

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
Do you mean the walljump and b-up thing? I'm not sure but i think you should look in the video discussion threads, or use the search function. but there's probably something on youtube, it has everything.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Are there any videos that demonstrate how to do the Mario Wall Climbing skill?

I kinda got the idea of how to do it but I can't actually do it in the game. I would probably be able to if I just had a visual...
Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeJ42ROhsAI

And just hit away from a flat surface at the end of Mario's up-b, when his fist is leaving the wall. At least that's how I learned it, just practice.

Top Bottom