• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What peach do you use?

Jake13

Smash Lord
I don't main a color, I main a character. I don't care what color I am, I will own no matter what. So I'd have to say F.

But if I have a choice, Blue is my norm, she's just so pretty to look at. Blue and white are the only two that match completely, I hate looking at mismatched crowns, gross.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
I don't main a color, I main a character. I don't care what color I am, I will own no matter what. So I'd have to say F.

But if I have a choice, Blue is my norm, she's just so pretty to look at. Blue and white are the only two that match completely, I hate looking at mismatched crowns, gross.
How do you figure you will own no matter what..............?
there isnt any possibillity that you can every time.....

metroidmania

Smash Cadet
I have always used white Peach, I didn't know Wife used it though until I started looking up other smash players (about a month ago), I want to be unique!! I'm thinking about switching to Daisy.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I have always used white Peach, I didn't know Wife used it though until I started looking up other smash players (about a month ago), I want to be unique!! I'm thinking about switching to Daisy.
Daisy is the most "unique" of the colours. But i wouldn't say you would be unique by playing as that colour. Personally, I am hopping that daisy is a seperate playable character in brawl, but that's just me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Show me one person that changes color and without purposefully trying to change styles, actually does change the way in which the play.
So...do I qualify?

I would play any color with Peach (as I like all of them) and my skills would still be exactly the same. I just favor the red one more because it's not only my favorite color, but it shows that I'm playing Peach. I would play any other color with no problem if needed, but yeah, my skills will stay the same no matter what.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Pink v Blue, who will win? The epic debut soon to come.

We'll play tons at HOST2 or something, kay kay?

EDIT: Happy Birthday DoH =]

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
You're going to do the same stuff for the most part no matter what.

It's not like you're going to go from blue to green and all the sudden only do float cancelled moves and stop powersheilding.

Show me one person that changes color and without purposefully trying to change styles, actually does change the way in which the play.
The only difference I see is if I'm not my usual color for any character, i tend to play worse, often from confusing which character on the screen is mine.

Anyway, pink, just like all my other characters, which I always pick pink or red...

PeachFx

Smash Rookie
Heh, I use green normally cause I like the colour. White or Pink is ok for me too. ...and yes I spell "color" as "colour" cause I'm Canadian =D

Jake13

Smash Lord
As much as I have liked some of your posts, I am more than alittle certain that this is just a blatant lie!
Go back to the original Donkey Kong, before the Nintendo ever came out, the Donkey Kong where mario is climbing up ladders while Donkey Kong is throwing barrels down at him, and examine the color of the girl's dress that Mario is trying to save. It's blue/purple. And THAT is the original Peach, way before the pink one of Nintendo.

PeachFx

Smash Rookie
lol..well that aside..I don't believe Peach is going to be in Brawl..so I think these are all the colours we're getting T_T

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
ummm....its practically certain that Peach is going to be in brawl :/ why would you think that she wouldnt be? and on a seperate note, i use white peach because i like the way it looks :D

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
White, cuz it looks the best.

And I agree that Peach needs a black costume. Something like this maybe?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I try to stick with blue, that's my favorite color. Also, white Peach and Daisy look like tacky prostitutes.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I know it's a different character, but it's the original "damsel in distress" which is who Peach is based off of. Making her the original Peach base or the original damsel in distress. So Blue Peach in ssbm = original.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
White, cuz it looks the best.

And I agree that Peach needs a black costume. Something like this maybe? With the face redone and whatever.

Yeah, I know the artist that drew that. I think it should be like that (except show less legs ^^;; )

I know it's a different character, but it's the original "damsel in distress" which is who Peach is based off of. Making her the original Peach base or the original damsel in distress. So Blue Peach in ssbm = original.
right, original 'damsel in distress.' She's the first heroine that needed to be saved by. But, that doesn't mean Peach is just like Paulin. It just meant that she's a different character compared to Peach.

Now, Peach my not be the original damsel in distress, but she's one of the best. In her first daybue (sp?), she wore pink color cloths. so yeah, red Red/Pink Peach in SSBM = original :p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know the artist that drew that. I think it should be like that (except show less legs ^^;; )

right, original 'damsel in distress.' She's the first heroine that needed to be saved by. But, that doesn't mean Peach is just like Paulin. It just meant that she's a different character compared to Peach.

Now, Peach my not be the original damsel in distress, but she's one of the best. In her first daybue (sp?), she wore pink color cloths. so yeah, red Red/Pink Peach in SSBM = original :p
and maybe less breast and less nipple ^_~"
That is, if they want this game to still be 3+ lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
and maybe less breast and less nipple ^_~"
That is, if they want this game to still be 3+ lol
Wasn't Melee already rated T for Teen?

I main blue Peach and secondary white Peach. They play differently. : j

DANNIMALS

Smash Rookie
not really purple thats,lol its not my color.umm green she really stands out an havent seen people use green anywhere,so its not so used up like other colors.but ya like he said i would like that white as well.

Top Bottom