• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What level is nana

ike¥

Smash Cadet
So i know the secondary climber of the pair always acts as a AI if the climbers are too far apart but what level cpu is it equivalent too when it is AI? Im just generally interested cuz i heard a commentator say something about it being like a level 1 ai but it seems better than level 1 so i dont know.

Vorporal

Vorpal Scholar
Hello ******!
Every 20% Nana Gains a level, except for the first 40%.
Here's a pic I found on Reddit.

Link to reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBM/comments/34ba6b/my_friend_bigvegetabluntz_discovered_a_breakdown/

Interestingly there's a rumor you can make Nana act mote aggressive if you have an IC cpu in the slot you're going to play, make them level 9, and quit to the main menu, then start as a human. Unfortunately I think it's a placebo effect and every clip showing off Nana's improvement are at high percents, they were just looking for her to act more aggressive. Contrarily to what I think, people have stated Wobbles thinks it has some effect on Nana, like better DI.
You can find a ton more Nana tricks reading forums. (At the moment, I'm trying to finish reading the entire general chat) So if you're interested I'd recommend searching for forums with all the information, before creating one. Anyways, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
-Vorporal

ike¥

Smash Cadet
Hello ******!
Every 20% Nana Gains a level, except for the first 40%.
Here's a pic I found on Reddit.

Link to reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBM/comments/34ba6b/my_friend_bigvegetabluntz_discovered_a_breakdown/

Interestingly there's a rumor you can make Nana act mote aggressive if you have an IC cpu in the slot you're going to play, make them level 9, and quit to the main menu, then start as a human. Unfortunately I think it's a placebo effect and every clip showing off Nana's improvement are at high percents, they were just looking for her to act more aggressive. Contrarily to what I think, people have stated Wobbles thinks it has some effect on Nana, like better DI.
You can find a ton more Nana tricks reading forums. (At the moment, I'm trying to finish reading the entire general chat) So if you're interested I'd recommend searching for forums with all the information, before creating one. Anyways, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
-Vorporal
Ok man thanks that really helps i didnt think it worked like that

Top Bottom