• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What factors in the Crazy Orders Final Battle?

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I know the more damage you've accumulated before the final battle, the higher health you have going against him. But what else triggers CPU's tossed into the mix? I remember having one tossed in. Though last night was so brutal when I was on my 12th round going against Crazy Hand and there were 2 Rosalina's combo'ing me from both sides at ones, all while Crazy Hand was dropping volcanic rocks on top of me. I had lost majority of my health right then & there. It was seriously the worrrrrrrrrrst thing to ever happen to me in Smash (no, but close).

Do more CPU's come in like every 5 rounds you advance or so? I don't think that's super fair. If you've done pretty well coming so far, it should just still be Crazy Hand. At least it's pretty forgiving and still gives you rewards even if you lose.

Do we know what the stipulations are for the final battle, and whether or not it's not just CPU's that are additions?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Master Hand joins in the fight as well. I think he joins from the 13th ticket onward.

CPUs seem to stop at 2. I don't know what triggers them joining, but I know both are there by ticket 10.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Thanks for the tip. You should be in the game's Tips mode :p

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
CPU fighters start joining Crazy Hand once you go over 5 turns. It'll start with one, and then two upon reaching turn 10. My personal best so far is 12 turns with Rosalina, but someone did mention that Master Hand enters the fray once you go over 13 turns.

From what I've seen so far, the CPU fighters in the Crazy Hand fight tend to be pushovers, as they get contained after a couple good hits. Crazy Hand and Master Hand are a different story though, since they don't flinch from your attacks.

Interestingly, when Master Hand joins in, whenever you KO a fighter, a new one will spawn to take its place, which apparently doesn't happen when Crazy Hand doesn't have Master Hand's assistance.

Now, you apparently won't ever see any mirror matches in Crazy Orders; if you're using Rosalina, you'll never fight against her at all, even during the final battle.

There's at least one video of someone who has managed to complete 15 turns right here.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I did 10 turns with Greninja just for the sake of it... and I was forced to play against Crazy Hand and 2:4palutena:... but the CPU is kinda easy there... I just ignored them and beated Crazy Hand.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I had to face up to like 3-4 cpu, two at a time, when I got to around turn 12-13 with Mario and Ness respectfully but they stopped respawning when I killed the last one of the lot.

Maybe off-topic, but are the rumours really true about a challenge to reach turn 20 with Mario? if so...good grief x.x

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
For the Mario challenge (or for anyone who wishes to attempt such a run), you could always buff him up with customs. You can use custom builds in Special Orders, and the challenge does not state that you can't.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Got my 12 challenge finally. 20 with Mario is aggravating alone, but when it's timed? I hate that kind of pressure.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
The CPUs seem to have some kind of handicap on them where they're really easy to KO to an extent. Not sure if this handicap weakens over time or what specifically effects it though.

I've been able to kill heavyweights like DK at 0% with Rosalina's Uair in Crazy Orders but am unable to in standard matches which is why I think handicaps are at play.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
You shouldn't have a problem with him if you bring a bat with you. Then you can combo throwing the bat upwards with up airs, and the bat does A LOT of damage thrown.

Top Bottom