• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well Seasoned Gaming Presents: Game On Monthly Results (March 22, 2014)

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
This was the first time I've run a tournament that didn't finish on time. But it happens, and I thank everyone who came out, and also everyone who came to my apartment afterwards to finish up the bracket. We won't be having a monthly in April, as we'll be out supporting other TOs instead, so we'll see you all at the next monthly, on May 10th!

Results:

Melee Singles: 23 Entrants ($230 pot)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/bFEoVBi.gif

1: Doctor X ($92):foxmelee:
2: Amida ($69):jigglypuffmelee:
3: KellyK ($46):sheikmelee:
4: Team Nick ($23)
5: Rizner
5: Broverdose
7: Mook
7: 3Pro:marthmelee:
9: Village Mascot
9: BananaSteve
9: Amazerommu
9: Jacob
13: Tarchwood
13: Oni
13: Wink
13: Jacob H
17: Tred
17: Otaku
17: I-C
17: Sari
17: Plaid
17: T
17: K-TEL

Project M Doubles: 9 Teams ($90 pot)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/lcs9oty.gif

1: Rizner and Village Mascot ($54, $27 each)
2: Broverdose and Amazerommu ($27, $13 each)
3: Dr. X and Team Nick ($10, $5 each)
4: McParty and Hoboz
5: S2 and SP~
5: Wink and KellyK
7: Ercilynn and K-TEL
7: Sari and T
9: Tred and Jacob

Brawl Singles:

There were only four entrants for Brawl Singles, and one withdrew early, leaving only three players. The three agreed to play a 3-man Round Robin, with each set being Best of 5 games, and the winner would take all the prize money.

1. KERO ($30):olimar:
2. Amida:snake:
3. SP~:metaknight:

Project M Singles: 25 Entrants ($250 pot)
Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/Ldg5N30.gif

1: Village Mascot ($100) :link2:
2: Broverdose ($75):fox:
3: Doctor X ($50):lucas:
4: Ercilynn ($25):metaknight:/:lucario:
5: KellyK:sheik:
5: Rizner:zelda:
7: Amazerommu:marth:/:zelda:
7: Ttar~:pit:
9: Amida:jigglypuff:/:luigi2:
9: Team Nick
9: Hilt:mewtwopm:
9: Hoboz:ike:
13: BananaSteve
13: S2:diddy:
13: K-TEL
13: Jordon
17: Jacob
17: Sari
17: Tarchwood
17: McParty
17: Otaku
17: Wink:gw:
17: Plaid
17: SP~:fox:
25: T

I'm the absolute worst at remembering people's characters, so if I missed yours, or someone's that you know, post and tell me! Thanks again to all who continue to come out!

Last edited:

3Pro

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to pretty much everyone and especially to WSG for the awesome tournament! It was a blast and I can't wait for the next one! I played marth btw

3Pro

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to pretty much everyone and especially to WSG for the awesome tournament! It was a blast and I can't wait for the next one! I played marth btw

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to everyone. The midwest will be just as dangerous as any other region soon. KY is getting there, and I hope to see us continue to grow as fast as we are! Super shoutout to 3Pro - for placing so high at his 3rd tournament. I hope to work with Gtown and quickly make them top KY players.

Village Mascot

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I figured a few days later was probably about time for shout outs and the like.

First of all, thanks to the TOs for setting everything up, and Tyranitar for having us over to his apartment to finish things up. Also thanks to the Game On staff for allowing us to stay as long as we did, I didn't realize they closed at 9:00pm. Think we left around 10:30?

Anyway, I don't really remember who I played in Melee since I'm terrible with names, but good games to everyone in Melee. I suppose I could look at the bracket for Melee, but I'm lazy. Maybe later. For PM, however, I remember everyone I played I think.

2: Broverdose:fox:: Really good games, man. Matches were really fun and tense, and I'm really looking forward to playing again. Good seeing you around so often lately.
3: Doctor X:lucas:: As always, good work man. Sorry I knocked you into losers ;). Good games as always.
4: Ercilynn :metaknight:/:lucario: Never got to play you, but it was fun talking to ya for a bit. Good work getting fourth.
5: KellyK:sheik:: Never played you in PM, but you wrecked me in melee. Good games.
5: Rizner:zelda:: Well... I guess you know how I feel at most tournaments now. Ah well, always next time. P.S. team Hyrule best team.
7: Amazerommu:marth:/:zelda:: I'm pretty sure you played more than Marth and Zelda, haha. Should just put a [?] near you. Anyway, good games sir. Good seeing you again. Next time we should play some random only friendlies.
9: Team Nick : You must have had an off day man. Ah well, good work. Team Nick!
9: Hilt:mewtwopm:: It was fun talking with you and playing you in both pools and bracket. Always good seeing ya around. I don't think we've ever played before this tournament, either, so that was cool. Anyway, good games man.
9: Hoboz:ike:: Good games in pools, sir. Sorry you had to fight two of my crewmates pretty early in bracket, ha.
13: S2:diddy:: Never played you in bracket, but we'll have to play next time we're both at the same tournament. Super serious friendlies / MM / whatever. Hope you stop being sick as well, since that sucks. See ya around.

Good games to everyone I played friendlies with, I'm terrible with names. I always like coming to this venue because the people are always really nice and of course there are frozen things to eat that taste good. To everyone Rizner and I played in doubles: good games.

Thanks again for hosting the tournament!

Edit: as a note, if you want the characters for Melee: I was Marth / Samus. Team Nick in Melee was Jigglypuff, and in PM was mostly Mario / Marth, I believe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom