• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to 1999! (Your Past Rosters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So, the purpose of this thread is to show what your old roster was way back when. We go from year to year every week, so you might see roster changes, you might not. That's up to you. However, there will be a limit to each roster.

This week of June 8, we will be starting after the E3 of 1999, when Super Smash Bros was first revealed. The roster limit is 16 characters, whether you go to that or not is, of course, your choice. The best roster will be voted on by you guys, I choose to abstain form any voting because communism. Feel free to explain your choices or whatever.

Here's my roster.
My 64 Roster.png

Go nuts.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Here's mine, in all of it's picture-less shame :(
Mario
Bowser
Link
Pikachu
Meowth
Samus
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Fox
Pit
Ness
Yoshi
Takamaru

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I would keep the original 12 (but replace Jigglypuff with Charizard) and add Wario, Pit, Marth, and Banjo.
The roster for SSB 64 was good for its time when Smash was just starting. Though, some characters were sadly left out...

Last edited by a moderator:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Pic-less, but, oh well.
Mario, Bowser, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Link, Zelda, DK, Diddy, Kirby, Dedede, Samus, Yoshi, Fox, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Ness

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
The original 12 plus Wario. I honestly didn't know any other major Nintendo characters back then, what without the internet and with me being a poor kid with no money to buy lots of games, and no Gamecube.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly, this isn't needed. We have a roster display thread, so you could just showcase your past rosters in your post there. As such, this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom