• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'll guess and say somewhere around 8 PM maybe PST? I'm not sure though.
:)

Sedda

Smash Champion
Top 5 moments from the stream:

1. MATTS! chat
2. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
3. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
4. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
5. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl

mariguas

Smash Apprentice
i want play whit isai in the stream, i can play in the next tuesday in any hours.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
Top 5 moments from the stream:

1. MATTS! chat
2. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
3. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
4. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
5. Fireblaster raging on random people and calling them dumb ****s rofl
all of this

malva00

Smash Master
thanks for watching my stream.

please comment on how I can improve so you guys can enjoy it as much as possible. thanks you for your time and your eyeballs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Was an awesome stream. Streaming from an emulator gives really good quality. I'd love to hook you up with some layouts and a program to handle the player titles easily.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Awesome stream, though I missed the tail end of it cuz I got sleepy. Some sort of commentary or self-commentary would be cool. Or just skype chatting with the player you are playing. Player's reactions are always fun to have.

rustyw

Smash Cadet
Man, Melee players who think they know a lot about SSB 64 are really annoying

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Those matches were awesome. This is gonna be my new Tuesday night tradition.

Congrats to Kefit, Bane and (can't believe I'm saying this) MATTS for all taking a game off Isai. I think it speaks to how much better the 64 community has gotten as a whole which is really exciting.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Man, Melee players who think they know a lot about SSB 64 are really annoying
Don't go to Melee Discussion. I have acquired multiple forms of cancer from people trying to talk about 64 there.

Anyway, the reports of ****ty chat makes me a bit less hyped tbh, since chat on Isai's old streams was pretty nice. I'll still try to tune in next week though.

T-bone1

Smash Rookie
I really appreciated the stream even though the chat was awful. The fox matches on zebes were pretty entertaining, as well as many of Isai's falcon combos.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I don't think (?) anyone is acting rudely, more just generally uninformed melee players making blatantly false statements about 64. It would be like me trying to explain melee frame data to you lol. Not rude, just kinda slightly irritating I suppose. Don't think its worth banning/timeoutting over.

Smeagol

Smash Rookie
Could you perhaps leave it for like 2 days after each stream before taking it down? That way people who missed it could still watch it.
Yes, Malva please consider doing this cause I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has to go to sleep during the time when you stream.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I really enjoyed the stream, Isai. If there is any way you could talk to the stream/the opponent that would make it even better (similar to speedrunners such as Cosmo/Siglemic/Trihax). Ill be sure to tune in next week if I get the chance!

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
"Can fox only upB in 8 directions in this game?"

>Isai winning with jigglypuff
"HBox, take notes!"

"64 fox is like a falco that never learned how to jump cancel shines"

"This is like a slower melee"

No offense to the melee players who aren't guilty of this, but the stream chat might as well be renamed to ****-ignorant-melee-players-say hour. I'm gonna start recording these quotes.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
there were some very uninformed melee players, but a lot of them were genuinely impressed with the 64 gameplay. I think this stream will help to grow the 64 scene. a good number of people were asking how to play online in the stream chat

mixa

Banned via Warnings
I just went to the archives and saw nothing there. I don't know how Timo got the link, but thanks Timo.

please comment on how I can improve so you guys can enjoy it as much as possible
Don't (ask to) take it down right away.

Sedda

Smash Champion
"Can fox only upB in 8 directions in this game?"

>Isai winning with jigglypuff
"HBox, take notes!"

"64 fox is like a falco that never learned how to jump cancel shines"

"This is like a slower melee"

No offense to the melee players who aren't guilty of this, but the stream chat might as well be renamed to ****-ignorant-melee-players-say hour. I'm gonna start recording these quotes.

I think it's funny too, but seriously, you were being an ass in the chat. They don't know anything abuot 64, and that's ok. It seems like they were having a lot of fun. Even if it's normal to you to call them ******s or dumb ****s, you might be their first impression of the 64 community.
You always complain about how ****ty the Melee people are, so don't be THAT guy from the 64 side.

Top Bottom