• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Watchlist 12: Four Fabulous Events!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Welcome to the twelfth edition of Weekend Watchlist, the best way to find the most exciting tournaments to watch each weekend! We help fans satisfy that craving for Smash content by sifting through the tournaments and streams planned for each weekend and coming up with the best to tune into. So without further ado here is the Weekend Watchlist!

---​

I Got 64 Problems But A Flaoc Ain't 12: Pidge's Birthday Bash!

Dates: July 25th

Events:
  • Smash 64 (Singles + Doubles)
  • Brawl (Singles + Doubles)
Stream:

More Info: Smashboards Thread

DI Or Die XVII: The Finale

Dates: July 25th - 26th

Events:
  • Smash 64 (Singles)
  • Melee (Singles + Doubles)
  • Project M (Singles + Doubles)
  • Smash for Wii U (Singles + Doubles)
  • Amiibo Tournament
Notable Names: Strongbad, Darkrain

Stream:

Anvil Smash Weekly

Dates: July 26th

Events:
  • Smash for Wii U (Singles + Doubles)
Stream: RVAForge

Smash Island - Smash 4 Wii U Weeklies

Dates: July 25th

Events:
  • Smash for Wii U (Singles)

Stream: NinjaLink

---​

So choose a stream, maybe fire up multitwitch, and satisfy that need for Smash with the coolest events around! If there are events that should be featured in next week's Weekend Watchlist be sure to make a thread for them right here on Smashboards or send a message directly to SmashCapps and they will be featured. We hope you can enjoy the Smash this weekend!

SmashCapps sends a personal belated happy birthday to Smashboards writer @ pidgezero_one pidgezero_one : may you always go fast and the force of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) be with you. To keep up with his adventures be sure to follow @SmashCapps on Twitter.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh I love that shoutout. Thanks Capps <3

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill , is there any way we could add HASL to this list? If you give me the link I can put it in the Google form. I wish it had gotten requested, and I'll make sure it does next time
I'm kinda of killing off the form TBH, it got so little use and with Tournaments Today no longer being a feature... Eh. Messaging me directly is the way to go. I really REALLY don't like to edit these, BUT if you lik me to the thread here I'll make sure it's on /r/smashbros and such over the weekend.

NNID
MasterIcarus7

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Last time they had 74 entrants for Smash 4, and they do Melee/PM on top of that. I'll be there. They do customs. It's worth giving a look.

Last edited:

StR!p

Smash Rookie
NNID
SlayerTwix
3DS FC
4871-3864-3022
What about Smash Factor? M2K, Ally & Mr. R are there :(

Top Bottom