• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weapon's Factory

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh.Freakin.Yeah! The last stage on Super Mario RPG fellas! If I could fight on this stage, then man, I'd be one happy individual! A further explanation of background for all of those who have never laid eyes upon this stage.

Smithy Factory is the gloomy dimension where Smithy and his cohorts reside. Smithy's Machine Made weapons and the assembly lines that carry them fill the entire factory. The factory's design greatly resembles that of the Airships of Super Mario Bros. 3, including the Bolt Lifts sometimes utilized to reach far platforms and the fog that fills the air.

Unlike the other wonder–filled worlds Mario visits in other games, such as his own world, Earth, or Subcon, the Smithy Factory is seemingly little more than a hellish, dark void filled with mechanical beings and bizarre, sinister creatures.

And perhaps this soundtrack will jog your memory. http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/135/56

Well, discuss guys, discuss. What do you think?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
So, are you referring to the factory itself or that gloomy part outside the factory? I wouldn't mind either way, just wondering. I'm all for the idea though.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
It will most likely not turn up, although if Geno gets a stage, it's going to be (Most likely) Forest Maze, even said by Sakurai himself.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
So, are you referring to the factory itself or that gloomy part outside the factory? I wouldn't mind either way, just wondering. I'm all for the idea though.
Definitely the gloomy place outside of the factory, but if Geno is on the game, more likely than not, that woods stage is going to represent him. I think it was called "The Forest Maze."

Top Bottom