• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavesmashing w/ nana...

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I've been working on this and i can only get her to go like half a wavedash-length away and fsmash, i can go near full wavedash-length and dsmash... but she wont respond to the fsmash... would anybody know anything about this?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
A full wavedash moves her out of Popo's box, so you lose control of her.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
Or do a shorter wavedash, but Delphiki's suggestion is more effective for hurting people.

You

Smash Rookie
lol thats true. i cant get that ice block move where your desynched and ice block toward the enemy... i cant do that. i the uber noob

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The shorter wavedash is more reliable, but with a full WD, even if you mess up, your opponent will probably attack Nana, giving you an opening.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
When all else fails listen to Delphiki haha, i have to agree though full wavedash will just lead to better opportunities over all so do it up smashers :p

Top Bottom