• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Fart

Omair

Smash Rookie
I'm too lazy to try this out right now (As I'm getting my homework ready for schoolio), so I was wondering if any of you knew if Wario's Fart could be absorbed by Psi Magnet or not.

Thanks in advance.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
it's rare that warios even wait that long. though it does massive amounts of damage, it's KO potential is pretty bad when fully charged. they'll wait around when it's about halfway charged and then use it. anyway, he can't absorb it and i see no further purpose in this thread. omg if i was a mod i was so be like a lucas boards mod and close almost all of the useless threads that sit around here forever for no apparent reason.

Levitas

the moon
If I were a mod of the lucas boards, I'd make everyone dance and be more active in the competitive threads and banish the useless threads from existence.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
If I were a mod of the lucas boards, I'd make everyone dance and be more active in the competitive threads and banish the useless threads from existence.
dancing... to porkie of porkie??? i vote Levi for mod as well.

how do you become a mod anyway, i read a thread about it, but i forgot.

nobody posts in competitive threads anymore. the most competitive place is the Omelet back room and you don't post there :(

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I don't think you can deliberately "become" a moderator. The higher ups look at your record, post quality, etc. and have some sort of process for deciding who should be a moderator.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I don't think you can deliberately "become" a moderator. The higher ups look at your record, post quality, etc. and have some sort of process for deciding who should be a moderator.
i think that was it. that's also how you get into the SBR.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
haha lol, how do you know?

you're prolly some 8 year old kid trying to look good in forums 'cuz you can't in front of your "friends"

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
see Er!ck ur doing it again. he posted that when u called Omair a noob, which was 8 days ago.
and Pink is good. he's probably the best wi-fi player right now, and even tho some people may not like it, there's still a bunch of people who participate in wi-fi tournies.
just drop it Er!ck. ur making urself look bad

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
haha lol, how do you know?

you're prolly some 8 year old kid trying to look good in forums 'cuz you can't in front of your "friends"
I do not know, that is why I said probably. The word is 'probably', not 'prolly'. I can not be some one thing. that does not make sense. I think you meant to use 'an', instead of 'some'. I am not 8. How am i trying to look good? People can not see me. It is because, not 'cuz. I do not try to impress people.

So, your entire attempt at a flame failed. Now, what are you going to do?

Top Bottom