• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi V2. Uploading gameplay footage on a whenever i want bases

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Hello and welcome to yet another topic about Waluigi me and my team have been working on for quite along time​
from the last time i was here alot has changed with the character, here is a trailer i put together if you haven't seen it already​
and like the title says, I'll be uploading gameplay footage from now until he is fully complete and a whenever i want bases

To keep upto date with all things Waluigi keep close eyes on my Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/marioking64DS/videos
Gameplay footage from other team members​
leave a comment, tell me what so think and so on.​
Credits
Marioking64DS(Me) - Project Lead/Moveset Designer/Texture/Animator/Modeler/PSAer/Tester​
KingJigglypuff - PSAer/Tester​
_Data_Drain_ - Tester​
SJS - CSP/BP and everything Flat Image base​
EternalYoshi - Fix Hurt Boxes(before BrawlBox could do such a thing)​
doublek642 - The PSAer for the older version on ToonLink​
snoopy - For the Port over Pit(before BrawlBox could do such a thing)​
ChiboSempai - The First Project Lead for Waluigi(over Red Alloy)​

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
I LIKE THIS

Can I get a PM version? =P

Seriously though, looks great. Can't wait for release. This should be great with the clone engine coming soon!

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
ohai MK64DS :p
Also, *Credits
Hey Dude, and its now fixed =P

I LIKE THIS

Can I get a PM version? =P

Seriously though, looks great. Can't wait for release. This should be great with the clone engine coming soon!
We'll be looking for some people to test soon, he needs a bit more cleaning up then yeah and as for P:M after quite alot of requests I've messaged the P:M to see if we can come to some from of agreement having him apart of the roster officially.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
Glad to see this thread up here.

I wish you guys the best with your PM version.
Thanks Dude, been working on this for such along time, im just happy looking back and seeing how far we've come

also our good friend _Data_Drain_ has uploaded a gameplay video using the man of the topic, Waluigi!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hope it's fine that this is a bump from a week or so. >>'

Anyway, if you could, I'd love it if you considered this as either a taunt or a victory animation if you haven't already. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Since you're making a Project M ready version, would you mind posting this in the Customized Content section of the Project M subforum as well sometime in the future?

Top Bottom