• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTE AGUMON - Pikachu's Greatest Rival!

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
All I Know is That It's I'd Like To See Augumon Fight a Pokémon.
It's a Fight I Can Only Dream About.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Yes but that basically never happens. I have never seen it in the show and, so far as I'm aware, it was not in any digimon tamegotchi either. VictoryGreymon has no significant appearances.
Digimon Twin R was the v pets name he appeared in or on.
And Digimon next battle 21 for the manga

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
I Know That.
What I Don't Understand is How Two Shows With Different Story Lines Could Be Treated So Differently.

Both Shows Have Dark Sides.Pokémon Has Banned Episodes and On YouTube you can look up Pokémons Sins.Digimon is a Dark because of the Digimon Dying Heavy Emotions.

Both So Similar.
I Enjoyed the Stories That Digimon Offered.Pokémon Just Kept Repeating With Different Seasons

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
Digimon is Different than Pokémon, That is Why I Enjoy it A lot More, Because of Its Different Storys.
It Doesn't Drag its Stories Heels Like Pokémon.Pokémon Just Does New Seasons With Different Characters With Ash.Plus Pokémon has its Sins to Watch On YouTube Like Banned Parts of the Game and Show.

Every Single Story Is Differently Told in every Season.
Augumon Is The First Generation and One Of The Digimon's Most Iconic Who's Seen The Most.
Seen As Himself Or One Of His Digivolved Transformations In Almost Every Season of Digimon.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Digimon is Different than Pokémon, That is Why I Enjoy it A lot More, Because of Its Different Storys.
It Doesn't Drag its Stories Heels Like Pokémon.Pokémon Just Does New Seasons With Different Characters With Ash.Plus Pokémon has its Sins to Watch On YouTube Like Banned Parts of the Game and Show.

Every Single Story Is Differently Told in every Season.
Augumon Is The First Generation and One Of The Digimon's Most Iconic Who's Seen The Most.
Seen As Himself Or One Of His Digivolved Transformations In Almost Every Season of Digimon.
well theres a distinct pattern of some villain wanting to destroy one or more worlds

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
We Have Bad Guys in Both Digimon and Pokémon.
I Had to Tell Our World How to Fight Back Against This World of Pokémon Conspirators and Save The DIGITAL WORLD.

IF YOU LOVE DIGIMON, HELP FIGHT AGAINST POKÉMON.

Vote For AUGUMON...

well theres a distinct pattern of some villain wanting to destroy one or more worlds
I'm Just Trying to Save The DIGITAL WORLD.

Augumon Is A Digimon, And There Might Be Pokémon To Battle.It Could Be Augumon Fighting Pikachu, Mewtwo, Lucario, and Charizard.
I Just Wonder To Myself Why The World Gave Up on Digimon So Fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
If You Think About it The Digimon and Pokémon Worlds are Sort of Alike.
In the new Super Pokémon Mystery Dungen For 3DS Coming Out, you meet Pokémon to Save The World.
Digimon is Popular in Japan,They Have The Cards,The Games,they even have Costumes of Some Characters, So What's "So Different" About Digimon That Keeps Away From Us in North America.

THEY JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO TAKE POKÉMONS SPOTLIGHT!!!

I Wish Digimon Had More Representation.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
If You Think About it The Digimon and Pokémon Worlds are Sort of Alike.
In the new Super Pokémon Mystery Dungen For 3DS Coming Out, you meet Pokémon to Save The World.
Digimon is Popular in Japan,They Have The Cards,The Games,they even have Costumes of Some Characters, So What's "So Different" About Digimon That Keeps Away From Us in North America.

THEY JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO TAKE POKÉMONS SPOTLIGHT!!!

I Wish Digimon Had More Representation.
the story the narrative the way the worlds work the way their creature behave the histories of their own universes

you seem to be rather paranoid about pokemon doing something horrible to digimon........

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
No, I Just Got Older and Pokémon was more of a Show/Game For Young Children.
Digimon is Just More Entertaining To Me Now that I Can Understand the Stories.

Last edited:

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
You Can't Find the Digimon Cards in Stores, Only Pokémon Cards Are Available.
Digimon Games Aren't Made For The New Wii U Or 3DS, Only Pokémon Games.
And Both Have A Animated Show, But Pokémon Seems To Get More Attention Evendors If She Show Is For Little Kids.

Plus Pokémon Has Banned Episodes, Banned Parts of Games, and PokeSins To Watch On Youtube.

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
And Both Have A Animated Show, But Pokémon Seems To Get More Attention Evendors If She Show Is For Little Kids.

Plus Pokémon Has Banned Episodes and PokeSins To Watch On Youtube.
You still find pokemon cards? I can't even find Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and that whole show was built around cards

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
I can find both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards relatively easy; however, I have not been able to find Digimon cards in close to a decade.
So What That Heck Is The Problem???
The Digimon Cards Look Great?
So Do The Digimon Games And The Digimon Animated Shows?
They Even Have Costumes Of Some Of The Digimon Met In The Show...
So What Happened?

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Plus Pokémon Has Banned Episodes, Banned Parts of Games, and PokeSins To Watch On Youtube.
you do realize it being hard to find digimon merchandise has nothing to do with pokemon more likely due to bandai not making them any more or not releasing them outside of japan

you gotta realize that pokemon is not out to stop digimon

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
Um Hello, Nintendo is in League with Bandai Namco.

Bandai Namco Owns Them.

If Ryu From Street Fighter Can Join Than So Should Augumon From Digimon.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Um Hello, Nintendo is in League with Bandai Namco.

Bandai Namco Owns Them.

If Ryu From Street Fighter Can Join Than So Should Augumon From Digimon.
im was saying im under the impression that you thought pokemon were out to get digimon nothing about smash at all

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
Just Know This.

I Will Keep Posting Against Pokemon Until Digimon is Given A Chance Again In The Human World.

Watch The Pokémon Games That Have Been Deleted or BANNED,Watch Dirty Episodes Or BANNED Episodes and Watch PokeSins On Youtube.

Worst Of All, Any New Digimon Stuff Is Either Highly Expensive Or UNAVAILABLE To Us Now.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Just Know This.

I Will Keep Posting Against Pokemon Until Digimon is Given A Chance Again In The Human World.
why? your reasoning makes no sense

oh forget it if you to put them against each other thats your buissness im not gonna spend any more time pointing out that rivalry between pokemon and digimon only seems to exist in minds of fans

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Just Know This.

Watch The Pokémon Games That Have Been Deleted or BANNED,Watch Dirty Episodes Or BANNED Episodes and Watch PokeSins On Youtube.

Worst Of All, Any New Digimon Stuff Is Either Highly Expensive Or UNAVAILABLE To Us Now.
Dude your going to get this topic locked or and get banned

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
I Wish Digimon Can Have A Fair Chance, Doesn't Look Like Bandai Namco Will Ever Give Augumon The Chance To Though.

All Pokémon Is Just Another Cash Collector COW For Namco Bandai and Nintendo.

I Can't Help DIGIMON Alone, I Need Support.

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
I Say That Game Looks Great, But It's only for PS4.
If PS4 Has A Digimon Game Like That Than Why Can't Augumon Be In Smash Bros 4 On The Wii U?

why? your reasoning makes no sense

oh forget it if you to put them against each other thats your buissness im not gonna spend any more time pointing out that rivalry between pokemon and digimon only seems to exist in minds of fans
It's Like How Mario is to Sonic.Augumon is the Face Of Digimon Like Pikachu is the Face of Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly one month left to the premiere of Saikai (Reunion), the first film of Digimon Adventure tri. I'm getting excited. Adventure and Zero Two were my favorite anime seasons.

I really hope the film is a success, because if it's not, they might not make more movies.

Bootortle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-Dudd
3DS FC
0259-0284-1711
Switch FC
SW-4554-3900-0616
Exactly one month left to the premiere of Saikai (Reunion), the first film of Digimon Adventure tri. I'm getting excited. Adventure and Zero Two were my favorite anime seasons.

I really hope the film is a success, because if it's not, they might not make more movies.
I've been watching the first four seasons, and almost being done with Frontier, I'd personally say Tamers>01>02>Frontier
My personal favorites from each series are Patamon, Terriermon, and Rana-I mean Kumamon. I would personally quite like to see Agumon duke it out with Pikachu. Also, Wargreymon final smash would be cool.

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
Digimon Has Six Seasons Out For It.Digimon Fusion Is The Newest Version Of Digimon.Season 5 Is Digimon Savers.Season 4 is Transforming Into the Digimon.Season 3 Was Digimon Tamers.Seasons 1 And 2 Involved The Original Digi-Destined.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Digimon Has Six Seasons Out For It.Digimon Fusion Is The Newest Version Of Digimon.Season 5 Is Digimon Savers.Season 4 is Transforming Into the Digimon.Season 3 Was Digimon Tamers.Seasons 1 And 2 Involved The Original Digi-Destined.
err nobody said there wasnt

I've been watching the first four seasons, and almost being done with Frontier, I'd personally say Tamers>01>02>Frontier
My personal favorites from each series are Patamon, Terriermon, and Rana-I mean Kumamon. I would personally quite like to see Agumon duke it out with Pikachu. Also, Wargreymon final smash would be cool.
I also liked Tamers, but not as much as Adventure and Zero Two. Adventure, Zero Two and Tamers were the only seasons that were shown here where I live. The first half of Adventure's dub (I don't mean the English one) was horrible (but some mistakes were hilarious) although I didn't notice it as a kid, and they eventually dropped dubbing and started to just use subtitles on halfway of Zero Two.

I've also watched few episodes of Frontier from the internet, but I've never watched Savers or Fusion.

My personal favorite as a kid was Greymon.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I also liked Tamers, but not as much as Adventure and Zero Two. Adventure, Zero Two and Tamers were the only seasons that were shown here where I live. The first half of Adventure's dub (I don't mean the English one) was horrible (but some mistakes were hilarious) although I didn't notice it as a kid, and they eventually dropped dubbing and started to just use subtitles on halfway of Zero Two.
I've also watched few episodes of Frontier from the internet, but I've never watched Savers or Fusion.
My personal favorite as a kid was Greymon.
I'm not sure who my childhood favourite was but my adult one is definitely Patamon.
Frontier is a step down from the previous series' but gets quite engrossing in the middle, especially with its darker parts. Savers/Data Squad is another step down in some ways but it becomes that cheesy B-movie kind of bad that everyone secretly adores, with the most hot-headed fight anything protagonist ever. The big bad is pretty cool too.
Fusion/Xros Wars has some great fanservice (the nostalgia, not pervy sort) but overall seems rather bad. I enjoyed it but it took a lot of getting into and P&G's sponsorship ruined so many episodes.
Tamers Who Lept Through Time was even worse and I haven't managed to watch much of it yet.

snakeguy86

Smash Cadet
Augumon Appears the Most In All Six Seasons.He Either Shows Up As Himself Or One Of His Digivolved Transformations.

Top Bottom