• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just a reminder to the new people to look at the google docs for our scene to find information about events and such.
tonight's game den will have a melee (third tuesday of the month) and smash 3ds tourney. venue opens at 5pm. be there by 7pm if you want to be in the tournament. if you can't make it by 7pm, tell @ Tsuteto Tsuteto .

also, does anyone from provo/orem wanna carpool to neumont this weekend?

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
just a reminder to the new people to look at the google docs for our scene to find information about events and such.
tonight's game den will have a melee (third tuesday of the month) and smash 3ds tourney. venue opens at 5pm. be there by 7pm if you want to be in the tournament. if you can't make it by 7pm, tell @ Tsuteto Tsuteto .

also, does anyone from provo/orem wanna carpool to neumont this weekend?
Yeah I'm from provo and need a ride. would be willing to pitch for gas obviously.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You are there already? Are you the guy that runs the tourney?

Also how pretty are you?
You and I can be friends. No, I'm not there. I was at my kitchen table. I get there at about 6:30. I'm also very pretty. You could even say I'm fabulous. Especially when I wear my wig.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I set up my new smash pad yesterday and I saw my memory card and remembered you gave it to me Tsuteto.

ILY IMY.

Reptilephantom

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
razi#494
You and I can be friends. No, I'm not there. I was at my kitchen table. I get there at about 6:30. I'm also very pretty. You could even say I'm fabulous. Especially when I wear my wig.
Is that how il recognize you? You will be the one in the wig?

Lumosat

Smash Cadet
I had a good time at the weeklies. I still have a lot of bad habits, but I really feel like my IC's are getting there. Can't wait for the smash jam.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Still upset over the last match I had. Though glad with the second match Rocky and I had (Thanks to @OkamiFur for recording tonight). Definitely need to work on my movement timing. Keep trying to go too fast with Peach :/

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Also, the name challenge is finally complete between our two. @ Pumpk1nz Pumpk1nz , we look forward to what you choose. If desired, I'll extend a month of my premium membership to change it on the boards

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
thanks to all those who came out to the weekly this week. i thought we had a pretty good turnout today despite many of the usuals not being able to make it. the melee ratings for game den have been updated. top 3 in tourney were:

1. @ Pumpinz Pumpinz
2. @ Tsuteto Tsuteto
3. @Rockmix

with their performance at the weekly, @ Pumpinz Pumpinz , @ Tsuteto Tsuteto , @Rockmix, and @OkamiFur made big moves in the ratings with both @ Pumpinz Pumpinz and @ Tsuteto Tsuteto breaking the top 10.

and for those who don't know, @ Pumpinz Pumpinz beat @ Pumpk1nz Pumpk1nz in tourney and they both agreed that the loser would change their name.

@ RVKYS RVKYS look me up in the smasher directory and text me about hitting up neumont together.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
sort of. everyone's ratings decay. that prevents people from sitting on their ranking if they get lucky in a tournament or something. that's the reason that wizards of the coast stopped using elo for magic the gathering. people would just stop playing to maintain their rating :-p.

Top Bottom