• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Update: 8/19/15] Super Smash Bros. Melee Online Matches in 4K 60FPS + Cinematic Opening in 8K

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Greetings everyone! I'm new to this thread, although I've got the general okay from a Mod for Melee. If I've done something wrong in this section, let me know right away. Anyway, my channel usually consist of walk-through of the latest games and or Smash (all of them in the series). If I'm not doing one it probably the other. Up until now though, I've mostly just been uploading Smash 4 Content. So I decided to expand on that, i.e. this and PM. I've figured if people are going to watch their favorite games it better the highest resolution Youtube has to Offer, Which is currently "8K" but 4K 60fps is just as good, right? lol So far I've only got two video out, but I'll upload more whenever I can. That said, feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Super Smash Bros. Melee Cinematic Opening in 8K

8/17/15

Last edited:

Kadano

Magical Express
Damn, why does Youtube allow 2160p60 for your channel, but not mine? When I uploaded my last video a few months ago, it got downsized to 1080p60 and bad-ish encoding. Really jealous of you.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Damn, why does Youtube allow 2160p60 for your channel, but not mine? When I uploaded my last video a few months ago, it got downsized to 1080p60 and bad-ish encoding. Really jealous of you.
lol I wish I knew man. Months ago I just keep uploading and uploading until it happened. I honestly don't how it came to be.

Top Bottom