• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

up throw nanna to platform?

byron

Smash Apprentice
:confused:has any body else who mabey has some profesional experience with ice climbers help me out on this one. I recently have begun using a very cheap tatic on space animals and its worked more often than not but because im not a pro I dont know if a pro could escape the inital part of it. let me explain.

what i do first is pick a level like fod or yoshi story also dream land. and i would grab a space animal while im right under a platform i will do the normal jab with popo down b with nana then i would up thorw so they woluld land on the platform above. then at the same time i would make nana jump while the space animal is being up throwed then if they dont di of the platform in time i would have an ice climber on the platform and directly below it then i would down smash or up smash or f smash which ever i think will hit him the quickest this if done corectly let u gimp them very quickly depending on their di. this is where the pros come in. is doing this realy affective in high level play?:confused:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
better Question . once nana was on the other side of me at the farest of her box i f threw fox nana neurtal a comboed him in into a grab. How or what? lol once popos sheild broke and nana held math off

Top Bottom