• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unrealistic pokemons we want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overtaken

Smash Journeyman
It's no secret at this point that extremely popular, or more importantly, promotionally relevant pokemon are the only ones that make it into smash. But there are enough pokemon to fill an entire roster a dozen times over. What are some of the pokemon we know will never be considered that we would like to see in smash?

I'd love to see nidoking myself, personal favorite. Reasonably popular and 1st gen, but there is at least a dozen pkmn that would be considered first, and being there is only room for 4-5 mons at most, he won't be in any time soon.

I could see him being a light heavyweight, tank character. Side or N-B could be a charged up, high damage 'horn drill', earth power or sludge bomb could be a short range, high damage or high splash projectile.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I too want Pokemon that aren't teal, teal-like, or tealistic.

Yeah, **** you, Shinx. You're a smug little punk and we don't want you.

Overtaken

Smash Journeyman
Ha, that's what I get for typing on my phone. But no, really, untealistic pokemon are best pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom