• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Undoing item sales?

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Seriously, is there a way to do that? Not that I WANT anything I sold back but... well.
Okay so I needed more coins for more master orders (mainly for CDs) and I had a bunch of equipment I didn't plan to ever use and looked like it fetched a nice price in bulk.

Except I learned that selling your items meant the AI would get them. Now EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I do master orders I have to deal with Fire Flower spam. Equips were the only way to even out the terrible cheating AI (seriously, teching on the danger zones in great cave offensive? Every time? On level FIVE?) and well, said fire flower spam has already cost me one CD. Is there any way at all to remedy this without nuking my entire save file?

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Nope. Sold items are lost forever, and I don't think sold items go to CPUs. Maybe you got really unlucky. But items you had at any point or still have... Those have way higher chances of being used by the AI, so selling your Fire FLower equip didn't affect chances.

Top Bottom