• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhhh Hmm...training?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
TRAINING

Uhhh training? how do i training by myself, is playing CUP's any help?... i don't have people to play like every week so the only thing i could do untill i play with my friends, is to play by myself ...train my tech stuff, >_<

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
lol, I've been thinking about this a lot. I play with scrubby kids from my school pretty much every other day, but I usually don't bust out the peach, because it kind of drains the fun, and I'd rather play falcon.
When I practice peach, I usually just play against level 1 cpus, practice fc aerials, chaingrabs, and work on my movement. There isn't that much to practice, so I'd recommend playing the hell out of peach when you get to play against other people, and playing more technical characters v the comp.

Just btw, you shouldn't always feel the need to make a new thread. Most of your troubles you can bring to Vans' thread, and pretty much everyone will answer your questions.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
lol, I've been thinking about this a lot. I play with scrubby kids from my school pretty much every other day, but I usually don't bust out the peach, because it kind of drains the fun, and I'd rather play falcon.
When I practice peach, I usually just play against level 1 cpus, practice fc aerials, chaingrabs, and work on my movement. There isn't that much to practice, so I'd recommend playing the hell out of peach when you get to play against other people, and playing more technical characters v the comp.

Just btw, you shouldn't always feel the need to make a new thread. Most of your troubles you can bring to Vans' thread, and pretty much everyone will answer your questions.
Thanks, and yeah i know Vanz is the go to guy about peach, =DDD

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I just play against level 1 CPUs or an empty controller, and work on movement. Practicing combos, chaingrabs (well, once you get the timing down), pressure, mindgames, whatever is impossible on your own so it's better to just work on having solid control of your character.

Don't play anything above like a level 5 (maybe 6...) in normal practicing, it'll just mess you up against real people. Level 1~3 is best.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I just play against level 1 CPUs or an empty controller, and work on movement. Practicing combos, chaingrabs (well, once you get the timing down), pressure, mindgames, whatever is impossible on your own so it's better to just work on having solid control of your character.

Don't play anything above like a level 5 (maybe 6...) in normal practicing, it'll just mess you up against real people. Level 1~3 is best.
Uhhh its funny i don't ever play CPU's i would just go on Training and do stuf, why you said to don't play lever, 6,ect..there pretty bum I'm gussing?

Top Bottom