• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Peach Combo Tutorials by EOE

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Peach is one of the more technical characters in Smash 4 and is capable of some very exciting combos and tricks. EOE has put out a series of two Youtube videos showcasing some of her potential and explaining how to unlock it. Hopefully some Peach players can use this knowledge and show us some amazing things with the character! Time will only tell how the princess will fare in Smash 4.

SmashCapps always loves seeing cool videos and great tutorials. If any readers know of a high quality video they would like to see featured in an article go follow him on Twitter and tweet him a link to it!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Good. But now clueless Peach players will infest FG if this spreads! Kinda like how ezmode AAreset Fox littered the place for a week.

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Armada please watch Smash 4 needs your Peach

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Yo, Drk.Peach has been putting in some work for Sm4sh Peach, too. From what he was saying on stream, he's definitely trying to make her more relevant. IDK the smash 4 community very well, so maybe he's not as good as he sounds, but if he is a known name I'd throw him in the article as someone else pushing for Peach innovation.

Zeiah92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeiah92
These are sick. I would love to see some of this stuff done with other characters.

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
Those turnip locks it's so beautiful, it even combos into kill moves and has a back up finisher if you mess it up!
I think I've found both my new main and Ice Climbers replacement (for 0 to death combos at least).
I wish the second song was as hyper as the first one though.
Also surprising I couldn't find any images of Peach coplaying as either Nana or Popo.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean any offense to Smash 4 or this video, but do we really need an article for every little thing that happens with the game?

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
So uhh.. what about all of @Dark Peach and @- Near - 's videos which have been showcasing a lot of this stuff too, and been out since 3DS?

Not to take away from EOE (great videos!), but kinda odd not to even see a mention of their videos

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
no matter how many combos you give her peach will always be that character that no one knows how to play right except one player.

JustDan

Smash Cadet
NNID
JustDan10
3DS FC
0962-9892-9891
Peach is one of the characters in this game that I feel truly have a lot of potential.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Peach lookin' like Smash Bros. Melee out there!

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Still not going to main or secondary Peach. I guess it's good to know how much I can be **** on by a top notch Peach main? Yeah, that's what I'll take from this.
:lick:

Chrishare1

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chrishare2
3DS FC
4296-3188-3029
im glad people are not giving up and are finding combos and teches for their character

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Really nice work! This game I feel is a really nice hybrid engine, neither brawl, nor melee, nor tekken but with some inspiration from all. We're just starting to really understand it and the details are coming into focus such as rage and precise %. We've been explloring Samus combos in detail on the Samus boards.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Peach is a threat! I actually found her really awkward and not fun in most games, but in this one she's just so badass.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Mad props for using she music in the first video. she's music always gets me so freakin' hype.

Beautiful videos! Not only are the combos and setups legit and exciting, but you formatted the video perfectly for instructional purposes. Thanks for posting these!

Seems like perfect timing that these videos should make the front page after the "Call to Arms" thing the other day...

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
lol I like this. But now I no longer feel special lol. Ive been telling people Peach was the most technical and had the most depth in the game to which people kept replying "lol wut no, Shulk does" or whatever. Now tons cluless people are gonna be talking about their Peach and stuff lol. Ive been doing this kind of stuff for months.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Awesome! Just picked up Peachy Peach recently, so this'll help a ton.:p

Thank ya!

Last edited:

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Really makes me wanna learn peach, might've just been the great music of "she" in the background though.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Peach is one of the more technical characters in Smash 4 and is capable of some very exciting combos and tricks. EOE has put out a series of two Youtube videos showcasing some of her potential and explaining how to unlock it. Hopefully some Peach players can use this knowledge and show us some amazing things with the character! Time will only tell how the princess will fare in Smash 4.

SmashCapps always loves seeing cool videos and great tutorials. If any readers know of a high quality video they would like to see featured in an article go follow him on Twitter and tweet him a link to it!
Looks like i'm gonna have more fun with my main

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So uhh.. what about all of @Dark Peach and @- Near - 's videos which have been showcasing a lot of this stuff too, and been out since 3DS?

Not to take away from EOE (great videos!), but kinda odd not to even see a mention of their videos
I wasn't reporting back then! I generally try to put up newer stuff when I can, so if you keep me in the loop and the post some cool new stuff I'll try to cover it :)

Quillion

Smash Hero
Advice to people making "combo" videos:

To check if they are really true combos, have another player mash air dodge or jump to make sure. AFAIK, Training Mode's combo counter is rather weird.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I don't play Peach but I know that a good one will have you pulling your hair out. I'll study this just for the sake of knowing, since I don't particularly like the Mario vs. Peach matchup.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
That font is atrocious

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't mean any offense to Smash 4 or this video, but do we really need an article for every little thing that happens with the game?
Smash4 characters that AREN'T Fox or Diddy need coverage. Like, more so than anything Smash related. Peach, WFT, Zelda, Shulk, and other characters like them aren't even given the time of day, despite their obvious potential. That's a srs crime.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
And Brawl didn't have Turnip locks before huh. The fact that Peach is the most technical character in Smash-4 is quite saddening. Meh.

Top Bottom