• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to install project M, but getting confused with riivolution

Trstonedsmiter

Smash Rookie
so just get the homebrew 3.0 ver first put on root of sd card,then download the files from the link unzip then merge those folders with the folders on your sd card then go to riivo and load it up and should just fine as long as your in 1.04 or 1.06 or riivo. If still not working for you go ahead and download homebrew 3.0 and get cfg loader or usb loader gx and make sure you have gecko1931 then load up the wii go to gecko go to settings set sd cheats on, hook type vbi, then save and exit gecko, go to cfg go to brawl then go to settings ocarina codes on hook type vbi and start brawl it should load. Loading in gx find brawl go to setting then go to game load tab go to ocarina set codes on and hook type vbi and start game dont worry about the ocarina tab in the settings. and should work for you i always have to go to gecko first tho b4 and set that up or it wont load 3.0 for some reason

Blaze-of-North

Smash Rookie
i have a 4 gig sd card and my wii only has homebrew and all i did to get PM is download the full code for homebrew from the project m website and did what it said exept after putting it on my sd card i just launched it through homebrew then clicked the update button then after it finished updating i selected launch then it worked 100% ok for me

Top Bottom