• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trophy Floats

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I'm sure this pretty much speaks for itself.
Basically, it's Poke Floats, but it uses random trophies from your collection in random sizes, going in random directions and bouncing off of each other.

It could be a set progression, like Poke Floats, but the trophies used could be random. (Think... the starting platform is always large, and it always floats down after a few seconds, but sometimes it's Mario, sometimes it's a Nintendo DS, sometimes it's a Smoke Ball.

I had another idea originally, regarding stages like the "Trophy Tussle" events in Melee, but you simply choose the trophy you want to fight on after you've chosen the stage.

Any thoughts?

Darkurai

Smash Master
What if there are trophies like the Food trophy and the Coins trophy which are physically impossible to stand on?

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
What if there are trophies like the Food trophy and the Coins trophy which are physically impossible to stand on?
actually it's fairly possible, and I think there are stickers in Brawl, not Trophies, which are only seen thus far in assist trophies and in the storyline.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
i don't think the stickers are replacing the trophies. i think we'll just see less trophies, and there won't be any "random get" ones, they'll all be earned through actual challenges. i reckon the stickers are just replacing the random trophies.

also, with regards to the coins and food trophies, you need to think logically. if they were going to incorporate trophies as stages, they wouldn't design trophies that couldn't be stood on. simple as that.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it would indeed make an interesting stage, since it would be unpredictable, with that being said, I would'nt like too much since anything could happen and make me lose to a n00b because of it

Top Bottom