• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce of Wisdom

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sup guys, this is a Sheik combo video by my brother KeepSpeedN. He is one of the best sheiks in the south if not the best. I just made this combo vid a couple days ago, took me a while to get all the footage up and running. Please don't make derogatory comments like, "My sheik does the same stuff, I bet I can beat him", because I highly doubt it. Unless you actually are that good then its ok. But don't post random nub stuff saying stuff like that. I really hope everyone that watches this enjoys this. And no its not setup, and at the end the Fox is not using AR, that is the speed and skill of the player.

Heres the link to the thread that has the combo video.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2153119#post2153119

Post on that thread

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
That shieks a noob, I bet I can beat him LOL!!!!!!!

just kidding good **** dude, defenetly one of the best or the best shiek in the south for sure, but you better hold on to that tittle son, cuz iam coming after it hahahaha. Good luck guys, good **** speedn, yo hit me up guys so we can smash one of these days, syk0 is dying to play you guys.

Top Bottom