• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney Stock Icons

KatC369

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know the location of the stock icons for the tourney section of versus? I'm not able to find it or find out if there is even a way to change them..

So far I've changed the stock icons in STGRESULT.PAC (which seems to only change the result stock icons) and in Common5.pac under MiscData[90] (which I'm not sure what it actually changed), but the tourney stock icons and the icons on the stage select screen continue to stay as default.

Any information would be great.

KatC369

Smash Rookie
After searching around a little more, I found this link if anyone else was wondering the same thing:
http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...-change-tournement-portraits-and-more.306757/

It says that to Change the Tourney Stock Icons, you need a file called StockFaceTex_en placed in pf/menu/common. There is a link to download that file and manually change the Textures, which I did, but they still are not changed in the game, so I'm kind of at a dead end. I also tried placing the edited file in pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex because that is where you put the Results Screen Portraits, but that didn't work either.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
It may be another file that is not supported by the file patch code. If I recall, the stocks in SSE can't be altered with the FPC either.

Top Bottom