• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney @ DeVry University Pomona/Cali THIS SAT 3/31st

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
luigi, that movie looks gay. your girl must have you by the nuts, unless you watched it alone...then that'd be plain gay
should've gone and seen the hills have eyes 2 like arlene and i did
****s crazy cuh
:joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful: :joyful:

but p got into a fight are u talking about nick as in jedi nick????? or a different nick that i dont know
Jedi Mcnick and Mr P. I agree though, stupid ****. Of all the things to get into a fight over. Makes Luigi sad =[

:060: :061: :062:
:063: :064: :065:
:066: :067: :068:

araknophobik

Smash Master
man 300 is so intense some ***** got ***** in that movie and it was all epic LOL too good
now either i can take this ****, or you can give it to me willingly...
"i want it, i want it willingly..."

that ***** got it in the *** "this will not be quick" ahaha
naw but that **** was a chick flick, 300guys with cut body's

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
Thursdays eh? Interesting,
not sure if I can atm >.<
don't have a ride to my knowledge.
But sounds like fun none the less >: )

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My free time is as following:

Monday: 11 - 2, 5 - whenever
Tuesday: 12:30 - whenever
Wednesday: 6 - whenever
Thursday: 12:30 - 5. 6 - whenever
Friday: 11 - Whenever

Obviously, I won't be available 100% of the time due to studying and review class stuff, but thats all the times I don't have class. Theres a giant lounge that we play smash at in my dorm, with a plasma TV.

Just hit me up on AIM if you want to play at any time. :p

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
My free time is as following:

Monday: 11 - 2, 5 - whenever
Tuesday: 12:30 - whenever
Wednesday: 6 - whenever
Thursday: 12:30 - 5. 6 - whenever
Friday: 11 - Whenever

Obviously, I won't be available 100% of the time due to studying and review class stuff, but thats all the times I don't have class. Theres a giant lounge that we play smash at in my dorm, with a plasma TV.

Just hit me up on AIM if you want to play at any time. :p
alright, maybe on friday if I can get a ride there :D

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lol i thought these two wouldnt bring this up on the boards but oh well. nobody got their *** beat only a couple of punches were thrown and i was like the ref i even got hit. I should be the one to beat someones *** for that. those two werent even fighting over the game, it seemed more like two people with a urge to fight for any reason especially that day. I dont want to be mean but i blame the tourny. if jay, ryan, fabian, romeo, and luigi were there it would have been funny but all it became was two people taking a small issue into something much bigger. However it was pretty interesting to watch.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I want to hear the whole story now. What words were said that led up to this? How did it break up? Who won? How did P get home? Who's Nick?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
oh wow so p fought nick LOL wow dam thats ****in wack haha nick is the homie idk what happened >.< i remember when nick and fabian almost fought over halo haha dam who cares about the story though i guess p and nick just fought it happens sometimes but i hear fabian sayin that theres more to teh story like some1 leaving or something >.> so me fabian and luigi werent there LOL wow wat a easy mooney tourney.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
I want to hear the whole story now. What words were said that led up to this? How did it break up? Who won? How did P get home? Who's Nick?
well i wont answer all your questions but i gave P a ride home. Nick was the hispanic guy skinny with bushy hair used fox. I broke up the fight, the actual fist fight, but another student stopped or tried to stop the arguing. I actually would have let them finish if it wasnt on campus lol. As for a winner i'd rather not say i'd have to get technical and base it off of hits and misses and technique lol. i cant disclose how it lead up to that, thats for them to say even though i had a front row seat. on a side note how do i put in a custom avatar can't find an option for a custom one but they mention it.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol dont explain the story, it doesn't matter just end it already
but according to smash...
P's tech skill is better than nick's
but nick's mindgames are too good
so im guessing nick one, but P probably tried to choke him or some crazy move

how the **** was there a tourny in pomona and I, jay, luigi, jtb, a member of deepsocal, or dsf not go to it lmao

JMW

Smash Apprentice
lol dont explain the story, it doesn't matter just end it already
but according to smash...
P's tech skill is better than nick's
but nick's mindgames are too good
so im guessing nick one, but P probably tried to choke him or some crazy move

how the **** was there a tourny in pomona and I, jay, luigi, jtb, a member of deepsocal, or dsf not go to it lmao
the reason none of them and you showed up is due to being either uninformed or uninterested. A major factor would probably be the lack of cash as a prize. isnt that what we all want, money money money MONEY or if not to your liking how about dolla dolla bills y'all.

now about the fight no one tried to choke anyone lol why does P have to try and choke someone? Plus bringing up smash skills when talking about a real fight, how strange, might as well have said P was tech chasing Nick and nick just waveshined P off the stage being that they were on level ground we can conclude that it was final destination. We all know fox wins on FD.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
anyone who tries to choke some1 in a fight is a ***** to me thats a ***** move your just trying to cut there circulation instead of just fist fighting it out

JMW

Smash Apprentice
anyone who tries to choke some1 in a fight is a ***** to me thats a ***** move your just trying to cut there circulation instead of just fist fighting it out
good point but that wasnt the situation. so no worries jay

"so what your trying to say is, nick won? "

no, i was just showing my supporrt for fox. shiek is gay man.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
good point but that wasnt the situation. so no worries jay

"so what your trying to say is, nick won? "

no, i was just showing my supporrt for fox. shiek is gay man.
naw im not mad lolz i heard wat happenedz i got sources ^_^ so im coo

The___cheese

Smash Lord
If there were no kicks or jump kicks, then they both lost.

But seriously, why are you guys talking about a real fight, we should all be talking about smash fights.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I came, I would've gotten atleast 2nd.

And I would've brought TIO too.

****, I really thought I would be busy that day, and it turned out I wasn't. :(

JMW

Smash Apprentice
naw im not mad lolz i heard wat happenedz i got sources ^_^ so im coo
lol i've got the same sources you do jay plus i dont need those sources because i was there man. you should have seen it it was so dramatic it was like DBZ 30 minutes of talking and 30 seconds of fighting lol. ok it was more like 20 minutes of talking, then 30 seconds of fighting, and the outro for a flat 22 minutes.

JMW

Smash Apprentice
If there were no kicks or jump kicks, then they both lost.

But seriously, why are you guys talking about a real fight, we should all be talking about smash fights.
lol there was 1 kick but nothing worth mentioning so dont pay attention to this post. :laugh:

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Wow, You guys are still talking about that stupid fight that happend two weeks ago. Haha there was free pizza at the end.

Top Bottom