• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments Today - July 6th

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Welcome to a brand new feature, Tournaments Today! There is no day of the week when there isn't an excellent game of Smash taking place. We hope to showcase all of these events and let players watch brand new storylines unfold by showcasing tournaments on stream to be watched every single day of the week. So here are the tournaments happening today!

---​

Xanadu Presents: Project Mondays!

Events:
  • Project M
Stream: UMDSmash

More Info: Smashboards Thread

PM in the PM

Events:
  • Project M
Stream: SanDiegoPM

STL BarWarz Smash 4 Singles Bi-Weekly

Events:
  • Smash 4
Stream: STLBarWarz

Cville Smash Weekly

Events:
  • Melee
  • Project M
  • Smash 4
Stream: LivingStudios

---​

So choose a stream, maybe fire up multitwitch, and satisfy that need for Smash today! If there are events that should be featured in any upcoming Smashboards articles submit this simple form and they will be featured. Now go sit back, relax, and watch some excellent events.

SmashCapps hopes his efforts in highlighting events every day of the week will help Smash fans explore new streams and enjoy some good matches. To keep up with his writing follow him on Twitter.

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
Hey! There's also Montréal's 64 Weeklies on mondays,

You can tune in @ Twitch.tv/SSBMontreal

For those who want to participate, Monday is also the Amateur PM/Melee.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hey! There's also Montréal's 64 Weeklies on mondays,

You can tune in @ Twitch.tv/SSBMontreal

For those who want to participate, Monday is also the Amateur PM/Melee.
YO! See that form at the end of the article? Submit it there and I'll have it up next week!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Once again, brilliant work @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill ! This community owes a lot to your hard work and dedication to growing the scene. This is great and will promote interconnectivity between ALL smash scenes.

To everyone else, jump on board! Get your tournaments out there. I've seen the form, it's easy. This gives every scene the tools to make themselves known and get the attention they deserve. Go rock the house!

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Ah, I know you have a form (which I filled out too), but the status of this event is updated each Monday... so I can't speak to next Monday until next Monday comes.

I feel like you'll get several comments here anyways as a growing pain for this project. As such....

Kick Rocks:
https://twitter.com/SmashStudios1/status/618109593563041792

A weekly online Smash 4 tournament held by Smash Studios. I've been having fun attending them recently. This week's is at 7PM EST. Anyone can enter! The challonge link should be up soon... ish.

4nonymous

Banned via Warnings
YO! See that form at the end of the article? Submit it there and I'll have it up next week!
Great idea SmashCapps. The year is 20@&. Everybody is caught up on Smash news and smash tournaments.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Awesome feature. I've already let our local T.O.s know about this, hopefully I'll see the Washington scene featured soon!

Top Bottom