• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournaments 916?

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
Does anyone know if there are any smash tournaments being set up somewhere near the 916 area?

razor_brutality

Smash Rookie
Hey there, you're in luck. This is Delphiki by the way, on Razr's account.

This sentence will take you to the Sacramento Biweeklies, which happen every two weeks here in Rancho Cordova.

Also, there are the new TAN Army Biweekles in Rancho, found through this sentence

You should also get yourself added to Simna ibn Sind's Global Smasher Compendium if you haven't done so yet.

Also, Tyderium of Nova Complex occasionally hosts small tournaments and smashfests. Keep an eye out for those. There are also the Delphiki Games, which are a set of StDs that are held whenever a venue can be found. They last from Friday afternoon into Saturday, and feature singles and doubles tournaments.

In addition to all these, Nova Complex smashes often with some other locals and TC1 and Anbu. Keep in contact with Delphiki or Tyderium and they will probably be able to point you to some smashfests outside of tournaments.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Okay everything that was posted above was me.

If I don't make it to Park's tourney on Saturday, then maybe I'll see you the TAN Army Biweekly. Look for the green IC player who desynchs :). I'd love to meet some new smashers in the area. There are also a couple openings in a local crew for new players.

edit: Above TOMI, that is.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Since tonight is taste of chaos (**** YEAH!) I probably will be going to the Tan Biweekly, if any. Problem is, I'm gonna need some gas.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
Thanks for all the info Delphiki, I'll try to make it to one of those events! I'm just looking for new challenges so Tomi-X, I'd be glad to smash with you just email me at gato.musix@gmail.com and we can plan something

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Umm...I'd rather set stuff up on the boards...so send me a pm letting me know when you free and if we can smash at your place. If not we can prolly set something up at my place. I can drive you if you got a couple bucks for gas.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I got tuesday off. Whaddya say we hold another "Tyde's Manly Smashfest"?

I can't make it to TAB, so kick some *** for me.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
well, im gona try to make it to some of the tournaments because i have never played with pros or people that are actually into the game... so it might not even be worth paying for gas to get my *** handed to me lol... i think i got decent skills but i let's just say i cant wave dash yet. i just need people to practice with

edit: got the wave dash down.. just need to manipulate it in combat

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Enoc I want you to play my roommate and a friend of ours. They're in the crew TetraStrike and I think you can learn a lot from them.

PM me with what times you're free to smash.

Elsydeon

Smash Rookie
Enoc, I'm always free to play. I'm in Rocklin, but that's not too far from Antelope. You can find me on the GSC also. My girlfriend lives in Antelope and I'm down there pretty much every day anyway. If you want to get together and play sometime, I would be down with that. Just PM me. Or you can find my email in the GSC.
Oh and Tyde, If you do have another smashfest, or "manfest" lol, on Tuesday, I would love to come. If possible, give me a call if you still have my number and let me know or something, as I don't check the boards very often. If not just PM me and I'll keep my eye open for it. Also, add my wii#. =)

- Elsy

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Enoc, if you want to smash with Nova Complex tomorrow I'll be in your area picking up Marth Madness so if you want to go, let me know and give me your address in a PM or something.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
hey guys, sorry i couldnt make it!! i had a lot of plans. but hey i plan to be on the tournaments at rancho cordova, so i'll probably see you there! oh and if you plan anything else just let me know. i will try to make plans to be there. so how was the get together anyways?

Elsydeon, u know where center high school is? thats where i go to, we could probably plan to meet up sometime when you're free. anyways i gota get some work done so ill post some more info later on.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I got tuesday off. Whaddya say we hold another "Tyde's Manly Smashfest"?

I can't make it to TAB, so kick some *** for me.
One of "Tyde's Manly Smashfests" sounds great to me. I think that's your official smashfest name now Tyde. It fits so perfectly with all the manliness that goes on at your smashfests.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Well you guys missed the last one....it was on Tuesday. Can't tell you when the next one will be, it's up to Tyde.

Can you guys make it to the biweekly tomorrow? It should be a big one...^_^. If so I'll see you all there.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Think there's gonna be another smashfest on tuesday the 6th. I'll be snowboarding earlier in the day, so you guys can show up at 5. And bring about 5 dollars for a money tournament. If I can't make it to the biweeklies, I guess I'll just have to bring the tournament to me, huh? Not gonna deal with giving rides, though. If you want to make it and can't get a ride, get creative. I'm sure you can figure something out.

EDIT: Ricky why isn't our awesome sig showing up? I command you to tell me.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Sweet.... Manfights for cash prizes.

I'll be there.

Tyde...see the little box that says "Show your signature?" Check that. If that doesn't work, go advanced and check the box on that page. Then it should show up on all your posts.

Top Bottom