• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament mode glitch.

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
I was playing tournament mode. I skipped some matches that the CPU's were playing, and then it did the dreaded beep.

Also, Multiman messes up when the pokemon trainer is called out. PKMN trainer's Charizard was floating out of reach, and I had to reset the match to fix it.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tournament Mode probably isn't very high-priority right now because it's a pointless mode that is never used, even for tournaments.

Fortress

Smash Master
Tournament Mode probably isn't very high-priority right now because it's a pointless mode that is never used, even for tournaments.
This. And, as for single-player modes, I'm assuming that they'll be low-priority as well, at least until the full cast is released in what is speculated to be the 3.0 release. Though, even then, I wouldn't count on some of the single-player aspects to function at 100%, seeing as P:M is geared towards a more competitive crowd. At least, that was my take on it.

Fortress

Smash Master
Classic mode will work fine once all the characters are there. The subspace emissary however, basically needs to be redone to accompany the different jump heights and features.
And you guys are going to balance out Spaak, of course.

You're going to, right?

Top Bottom