• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament II Hosted by HonSubie

HonSubie

Smash Rookie
Hosting a tournament June 29th 7pm eastern time.

Hey guys, I will be hosting a tournament on my twitch channel. Rules are simple. No custom matches, 3 stock. 7min. Best of 3 matches moves on, championship match would be best out of 5. This is for Sat June 29th at 7pm eastern. You must sign up and register on battlefy so i can place you in a bracket and also be on my twitch stream the day of the tournament for the arena code. Winner will receive a free sub to my channel for a month and a free amiibo of their choosing worth up to $20.00. If you have any questions, please hit me up and thank you guys as this would be nothing without you guys and don’t forget to follow the channel and discord for more tournament news and updates.

1st register-
https://battlefy.com/…/honsub…/5cfe9df4c827b470be329203/info

2nd be on the stream the day if for tournament info-

HonSubie twitch stream:
Twitch.tv/honsubie

Top Bottom