• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips?

Potbuggey

Smash Rookie
NNID
DJCROX
I just got melee the other day and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna main I C. I got the basics like wobbling, but I'm still a no0b. Does anyone have and tactics or tips?

FROST :)

Smash Cadet
Don't wobble, it'll hinder your progress as an IC Player. Learn all the other stuff, like WD, DD, desync , hand-offs, wobble setups and finally wobbling. Make sure you have decent fundamentals before starting with the technical part.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
http://smashboards.com/threads/derf-mws-ice-climbers-faq-useful-links.350478/

hope that helps.
basically, learn your core basics (dd, wd, shffl, etc.), then learn basic IC combos (throw->attack, for starters), then learn some basic desyncs (spot dodge, roll, dd), and finally work your way up to the grab stuff.
ICs can be an intimidating character to learn at first, but they are incredibly fun and rewarding if your break the learning process down and attack it one piece at a time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom