• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
This is sadly the first Freedom Day I'm spending outside of Freedom Land, but the glory of Freedom Land remains strong within me.

No better time to post this video~

It has a bit of language tho.
...Beautiful.

Better luck next time, Roy.

Finn came out of ****ing nowhere.
*Sees that Ike is #1, and Hector and Lyn are in the top 10*
I approve of this list.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Guile, Guile everywhere!
This is sadly the first Freedom Day I'm spending outside of Freedom Land, but the glory of Freedom Land remains strong within me.

...Beautiful.

*Sees that Ike is #1, and Hector and Lyn are in the top 10*
I approve of this list.
AGH I can't believe it! You sniped the 44,444th post from me!!!!

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I only used Raigh to pick units a bit so Klein or Tate could finish them off,and I didn't even bring Lugh.

This chapter had Lilina, Miledy, and Thany written all over it, with Oujay for those units that needed to die by Durandal right there, right now. Everyone else went treasure hunting, lol.

There will be chapters where I can use Sophia, right? I want to use her as my Shaman despite Raigh being capped and ready to promote. Is 14x a treasure trove of exp for her?
Well... Yeah, the Chap. 14x is the best to her to get Exp.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
D

Deleted member

This is such a stupid question but how do you post a video on here D:
'Cause I got a video to show y'all.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I was going to correct you and say she, but then I just now noticed how they don't show a person's gender on the user's information on the posts. I can't beleive i never noticed this

D

Deleted member

Thank you so much!

Anyway, happy 4th to those who celebrate it:

*slowly backs away*

D

Deleted member

That video is a constant reminder as to why 4kidz is the bane of everyone's existence.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
At least 4Kids isn't doing anything notable.

I mean, they just emerged from bankruptcy.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Thank you so much!

Anyway, happy 4th to those who celebrate it:

*slowly backs away*
The best part about this (and by that I mean the ONLY good thing about this) is the fact that most of these characters are from series not even made in America.
That video is a constant reminder as to why 4kidz is the bane of everyone's existence.
Or this

or this

or any of these!

Basically there's a lot of reasons to despise 4Kids.

D

Deleted member

Not only is the censoring badly done, the voice acting is atrocious too. xD

Glory Blaze

Smash Cadet
NNID
GloryBlaze37
Howdy y'all, I'm Glory Blaze - long time lurker, mediocre-ish Robin main from SoCal. Just made this account because I attended (and drowned in pools in) my first real tournament today (which was, funnily enough, FC Return in Indiana instead of a SoCal local. I was in Indiana on a college visit.) and I'd love to be a part of this wonderful community!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Howdy y'all, I'm Glory Blaze - long time lurker, mediocre-ish Robin main from SoCal. Just made this account because I attended (and drowned in pools in) my first real tournament today (which was, funnily enough, FC Return in Indiana instead of a SoCal local. I was in Indiana on a college visit.) and I'd love to be a part of this wonderful community!
Welcome!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Glad to see another lurker show their true form c:

As Moydow has also said, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here, though I guess if you've been lurking around then you must enjoy it already.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hai! I'm kinda new here too I guess :p

*hugs* :happysheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Salutations and welcome (officially anyway) to the greatest social thread on Smashboards!

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Welcome to the Robin social!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Not only is the censoring badly done, the voice acting is atrocious too. xD
They're voice actors were fine for the most part. (You can point out one or two terrible voices but that doesn't really mean much. Or some famously badly-read lines, but that's not exclusive to 4kids honestly.)
They're professional voice actors. Not like they're all untrained animals they found on the street.
But they were given a lot of dumb dialogue to work with. #_#

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Happy Fourth of July fellow American tacticians! I hope everyone can enjoy the celebrations because I can't :drsad::colorful:
And what's this about Kingdom Hearts discussion? KH is love :drflip: Though tbh, I only play for the awesome gameplay and Disney worlds. :p
I'm in Jenova
Though I'm not anywhere near as established as you two are ;__;

I got Heavensward too early considering I have yet to even beat 2.0 (let alone the following updates) but I'm getting there~
Well, since you got the Heavensward content, it should make going through the 2.0+ quests somewhat easier, though you should also enjoy all the extra stuff too!

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I really didn't like the way 4kids did things, I mean I know they tried to make it more kid friendly, but come on. Also, can anyone link some cute pictures or elephant gifs? I really need some cute elephant gifs right now.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
A welcome gift, from me, to you [:

Top Bottom