• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tilt Stick?

Tinkady

Smash Rookie
How useful is tilt stick to Bayonetta? I'm thinking of switching.

The only issue is that her Utilt and Ftilt are not particularly useful moves. However, maybe I'm simply not using them to their full potential.

How does the Ftilt string stack up to the jab string, which I currently use instead?

Is Ftilt -> grab -> Fthrow a reliable kill confirm at high percents?

Is Utilt a reliable combo after a low percentage dtilt or sideB?

Any reason to use tilt stick besides the ones I mention?

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
I don't think tilt stick is really useful as Bayonetta since her tilts pretty straight foward.
I do think B-sticking will help.

Zack117

Smash Rookie
I imagine hitting grounded opponents with fast falling bairs is going to be harder with special set to c stick. And Bayo really needs to land those.

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Special CStick beats tilt as you can easy do dABK with ease and buffer.

in general, its much easy to fastfall a BAir and time it with normal stick than being precise with dABK which can **** you up if you miss even if its pretty much the same motion with the normal stick

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
The only use tilt stick has is it makes dtilt on platforms a bit easier, however it isn't as good as b stick imo for reasons mentioned above.

Top Bottom