• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

things that make people hate you in bb

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
this thread is meant to be both comical and give some newer players some insight into what the hell is going on when they get teamed up on.

1 breaking up taunt parties.
2 being the first to attack in a new group
3 items appear only after you show up
4 you won't stop your annoying, continuous, repetitive taunts
5 you taunt after you kill (act like you been there, unless its something special)
6 spamming the same move continuously
7 interrupting somebody elses 1v1
8 hit and run (johning)
9 giving away kills
10 you picked mk

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Surprise surprise. Spacing. Perhaps Samus and Link would have some commentary on this.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
When someone rages, they can't hate the one laying the **** on them but can only (and this is fact) hate themselves for not having the experience necessary to be on par with said player. Unless someone is purposely antagonizing you, you can't complain when you come in 4th place at the end of a match.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Well it means you basically suck if you come in 4th against a bunch of noobs and items. If they could win like that so could you but take the items out of the equation from what I said. Now think about coming in 4th against less experienced players.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
So being shield broken and OHKO'd by a fully charged Hothead or killed by Sonic's ultra-gay FS means you suck? There are some thing that just transform skill levels into veritable *********** because of dumb items.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Or heroically destroy them by using superior mindgames, reading skill, DI, and game knowledge.

Pfft.

My preference is just be a cheap *** and spam BDACUS and IAPs and keep their grubby, blood-soaked hands off my bread.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Ahh yes the spamming of at's like its some miracle move, annoying in general but down right infuriating if it some how works. Nothing brings the rage like getting hit by some snake dacus a few times in a row.

I got another one, multiple meteor smashes, (especially with tink because its such an all or nothing move it smacks of aggression) but I don't think its likely to turn a group against you.

:phone:

Top Bottom