• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

These guys are soo pro!

I

i8waffles612

Not really... and lol all the comments to that video say they suck!!

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, sorry to burst your bubble, but April Fools Day was 16 days ago...

A little late, there

Rock Lobsta

Smash Journeyman
This is so poor that I cant even tell if its a joke or not.

If it is I'm tired of people posting dumb long videos of obviously bad people saing they're good just to be funny, and people posting dumb long videos of obviously bad people saying theyre good that are serious.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Srry but I really hate threads like this.

edit:this thread should be closed by now lol :laugh:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
hmm, this brings back memories of the Starfish thread, except these guys think they're "Professional" I laughed like crazy with the gamer tags, especially "Goku" and Falco doing up+b to look immitate what goku in the actual anime does.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
either my sarcasm detectors are broken, or these guys are cocky and bad at this game

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sorry about double posting here.. but this comment is the above all lamest comment on youtube.. first of all who challenges other people on youtube besides people that also suck but yea onto the show

Syndian (1 week ago)
you three vs me, i'm like an asian with that game, cept im white. Fox, gannon, zelda and roy are my characters.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
But who cares Smash is just full of these scrubs.
(Not meaning anyone on teh boards - there are just many others that never watched nor practiced an advanced tech out there)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
i wanna play smash with thoes guys.............................................................................................................................. for real thoe.... i do..........................................

Top Bottom