• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

thesage vs. tha l@wl Update 2 more vids added.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I finally managed to upload a video on youtube. It's taking a little bit longer than I expected, but since I don't have school I have all the time in the world. So far uploaded 1 vid, and I'm uploading another one right now. Tomorrow i'll probably add two more (which will be complete videos). Unfortunately my camera cut out half of the Ness vs. Luigi matches so critique whats there. My Ness lost to his Luigi twice. My peach lost a match against his sheik then won one. I'll put up the sheik vs. peach vids later.

thesage(Ness) vs. tha l@wl(Luigi) round 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGnV92v8810
Someone on youtube shortened it by three seconds, sorry about changing the address. Weird.

thesage(Ness) vs. tha l@wl(Luigi) round 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYLmsEERz1U
Can't believe I screwed up that wavedash... or air dodge. I think I was trying to airdodge away... can't remember.

thesage(Peach) vs. tha l@wl(Sheik) round 1 part 1
I'll upload this one tommorow. The only one left since it is the biggest for some odd reason. This one I want rated more than any of my other peach vids.

thesage(Peach) vs. tha l@wl(Sheik) round 1 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFC7Wsi1fhw

thesage(Peach) vs. tha l@wl(Sheik) round 2 part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faosiqCKqE0

thesage(Peach) vs. tha l@wl(Sheik) round 2 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vMr5CRKQLk
I was lucky to get mute city.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i like the part in the first match when you are standing near the edge of FD and luigi is running around....and you just stand there and fsmash....

its like you were doing nothing then consciously thought "i think now i should fsmash" and it hits him

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lol, yeah. I was kinda suprised it worked on him too. l@wl knows my moves so well that he can predict them. I uploading the peach vs. sheik vids right now. Feel free to comment on my vids.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
I did end up winning both matches....i doesnt matter though.....how did i do?
lol...btw....talkin to you about random things is the best mind game...lol

C 3

Smash Ace
I don't mean to discourage you, but i've noticed a lot of things that could be improved:

1.) Avoid too many full hops.

2.) Too many useless fireballs, left yourself open way too much.

3.) Make more use of the D - throw, great link to D - airs and chops (and if ur lucky, chain grabs)

4.) Waveland, waveland, waveland.

5.) Much better edge guarding. Don't allow him to thunder himself right in front of you, jump out and smash him, or fireball if anything. There's the chance of getting hit, but it's better to take the chance.

6.) Practice wavedashing more, as luigi players, we need to master it and be able to perfect wavedash at will to take full advantage of it.

7.) SHIELD!

8.) Make better decisions on what smashes you're going to use. Too many D - smashes, and while u were in the air, you threw out aerials even when the ness wasn't there to be hit, leaving yourself open.

9.) You were too idol. More wavedashing back and forth, dash dancing, stuff like that. Mess with your opponents mind!!

10.) Make use of the tornado, great combo starter, especially on fast fallers.

Keep up the good work!!!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anyone else want to give their advice. I'm having some trouble with youtube accepting the vids. I didn't realize the sound was out of sync. Probably better to just watch it without the sound. Next time I record a video I'll take off the sound effects and just leave the game music on so it's not so easy to notice.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I added to more videos. Sorry it's taking me so long. I've had to upload the same video 6 times and it just WON'T get on youtube. Sometimes the bar just stops, sometimes it gets uploaded, but then when it goes to the new video update information page it says cannot find server. When I refresh it just sends me to the most recent video I uploaded.

Me14k

Smash Lord
your peach:

Use some turnips!!!

Make your float cancels lower to the ground, and dont hold float too long...do it really quickly so its the float itself doesnt lag you in the air.

Top Bottom