• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There will be an Animal Crossing character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycosis91

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have come up with a theory that I believe shows there will be an Animal Crossing character in Brawl. Obviously the stage, for some people, is enough to show this. But I thought I'd dig deeper and this is what I found.

Now in the same video as Ness, Lucario and Jigglypuff were confirmed, ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pfb2l-iYlRo ) I believe only sheds some light on AC. Basically, in the same sticker scene there are 5 stickers that the player selects. A bowser token, Gouron, Claus, Sonic and a Klap Trap from Donkey Kong. Now, the first and last stickers selected have no writing on the bottom right of the screen, leading me to the conclusion that these are universal stickers that can be applied to every character. However, as you may know the other three do contain writing on the bottom right, which are followed by the icons of the characters those stickers can be stuck onto. All of these characters are from the same franchise as the sticker (Sonic can only be stuck on Sonic, Claus on Ness and Lucas), this franchise exclusivity can also be seen in the update, as the cell phone can only be stuck on characters from the Kirby franchise. Now, in the latest sticker update, there is the sticker of Katrina from Wild World selected, and there is writing on the bottom right, this writing in cut off but still very visible. Because the klap trap and bowser token do not have this writing, I believe it is there showing exclusivity, and the sticker can only be stuck on certain characters. And due to the franchise based stickerings of the other 4 examples, I believe Katrina can only be stuck on character(s) of the Animal Crossing franchise. As Sonic can only be stuck on Sonic it is possible there is only one character from Animal Crossing. I do admit that the sticker can be for other characters. However, due to the information available I believe it has to be with the same franchise. The English version has half of the letter 'U' on the bottom right, which could be 'Usable On', but obviously it's hard to tell.

Discuss.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
that video doesn't confirm jigglypuff, ness, or lucario
geez getting my hopes up are ya
I remember seeing the video confirming Jigs, Lucario and Ness right off the *** website. They edited now of course, but I suggest you go to Brawl Central and see what they have to say. Believe me...if Gimpy made a video about it, the community should accept it!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
While the video does confirm Jigglypuff, Ness, and Lucario, a cut off screenshot does not confirm an AC character. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom