• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Villains of Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIRE_FAN

Smash Cadet
This is just a dream of mine, but I've thought for a while on a cool "what if" trailer.

It starts by showing the original 12 fighting Bowser put in a corner at the moment, he then calls his "Buddies" who start to show up one by one throughout the fight...

(Links sword is blocked by a gauntlet as he tries to attack Bowser)

*Ganondorf* - Takes Over!

(DK gets hit by a crown out of nowhere!)

*King K. Rool* - Reigns In!

(Captain Falcons falcon punch is stopped mid-air as he gets hit at the side by the Black Bull, someone comes out of the cockpit.)

*Black Shadow* - Plows Over!

(Samus runs toward the conflict to only be stopped by a stream of lighting, shot at her foot. She looks up and see's green outlines and hears a familiar cry.)

*Sylux* - Shocks the Crowd!

(Pikachu skull bash towards the villains is stopped, only to be picked up by an unknown power and thrown to the wall.)

*Mewtwo* - Strikes Back!

The Trailer ends with both sides staring down then making a charge in a style like Melees first intro scene.

This is purely for fun, though I would LOVE to see all of these characters make it in.

I would love to hear your "what if" scenario's if you have any!

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Interesting, I am glad that you included Black Shadow.

My scenario is not a "what if" scenario, however. Dark Pit literally just descends and crashes the party for his trailer.

ShizChiz

Smash Apprentice
After awhile I started thinking the villain trailer might actually just be the opening intro, showing off some of the hero fighters doing their thang, spliced with other vids we've seen so far, and then the later half is filled with rivals emerging and fighting some of the heroes.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
...Sylux?

Really?

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
This is just a dream of mine, but I've thought for a while on a cool "what if" trailer.

It starts by showing the original 12 fighting Bowser put in a corner at the moment, he then calls his "Buddies" who start to show up one by one throughout the fight...
(Links sword is blocked by a gauntlet as he tries to attack Bowser)
*Ganondorf* - Takes Over!
(DK gets hit by a crown out of nowhere!)
*King K. Rool* - Reigns In!
(Captain Falcons falcon punch is stopped mid-air as he gets hit at the side by the Black Bull, someone comes out of the cockpit.)
*Black Shadow* - Plows Over!
(Samus runs toward the conflict to only be stopped by a stream of lighting, shot at her foot. She looks up and see's green outlines and hears a familiar cry.)
*Sylux* - Shocks the Crowd!
(Pikachu skull bash towards the villains is stopped, only to be picked up by an unknown power and thrown to the wall.)
*Mewtwo* - Strikes Back!

The Trailer ends with both sides staring down then making a charge in a style like Melees first intro scene.

This is purely for fun, though I would LOVE to see all of these characters make it in.

I would love to hear your "what if" scenario's if you have any!

I think everyone would love this if you put Ridley in instead of Sylux, but I would be happy with this.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
(Mii Gunner misses a duck)
"Duck Hunt Dog laughs!"

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I love everything in this scenario, except Sylux... i mean seriously it's Ridley or bust for Metroid.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
If the Ninka/Vaanrose leaks are all true, we're getting Bowser Jr., Dark Pit, and Ridley... That's not too bad.

EDIT: Oh also Mewtwo but they're not much of a villain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom