• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unofficial "I Need a Double's Partner" For 0C3 thread

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
It's less than a week away and many are still looking for a double's partner. I'm also one of those people in search of a teamate. I want people to post here if you're in search of a teamate for 0C3. Please provide information on who you use and who you team well with. You know you want the best teamate possible.

I guess I'll start: I main Peach. I don't team well with fast characters. We get in the way of each other too much and end up attacking each other on accident. I team better with characters that are hard-hitters or floaties, and characters that survive long and hold onto stock. Another Peach is actually my preferred teamate. My strategy is to fight smart. Overly-aggressive and careless teamates who lose too much stock are a burden.

I have 3 simple rules for my teamate to follow:

Rule #1: Don't die
Rule #2: If you die, see rule #1
Rule #3: I'll take care of the rest

Knivez

Smash Ace
i'm also looking for a partner, although on a more permanent basis than just OC3.

I have 3 simple rules for my mate to follow:

1) Blonde striking angel-like hair.
2) pubic hair matches color of *said hair.
3) must be a male.
4) no Mike Y

I like me the men.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I play ICs, I'm looking for a teammate. ICs make a wonderful punisher. Peach can float above and take the air..Popo and Nana take the ground.... and both characters are great for camping together. I'd love to go camping with Peach.

I've also been working on that not dying thing. It's really a big help. ^_^

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Haha. When I was first typing this, I was trying so hard to make it NOT sound like a personal ad...... LOL. I started deleting the phrase "doubles partner" and replaced them with the word "teamate."

Oh and yes, overly aggressive teamates are a burden. They run in and get themselves ***** and they also attack me on accident and say "Sorry. I'm used to fighting Peach, that's why!" Ahhhhhh!!!! CONCENTRATE!! Focus on what you have to do.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
i'm also looking for a partner, although on a more permanent basis than just OC3.

I have 3 simple rules for my mate to follow:

1) Blonde striking angel-like hair.
2) pubic hair matches color of *said hair.
3) must be a male.
4) no Mike Y

I like me the men.

awwww so you wouldn't team with me, either.

=(

But Nezumi = too good in teams

8-bit isn't blitz

Blitz sucks in teams

if you pay for my entry, I'll team with anybody ^__^

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
alright *** all u btches talking shtt about me LOLOLOL nah just kidding i dont care.

but i really do need a partner. only thing i asked if that ure one of the top 20 ranked players in the nation. ROFL nah just kidding again. for real tho u gotta be decent cmon its me blitz! alright so AIM me or post here i guess.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
pay for my entry blitz, and I'll team with you ^____^

team "Blitz talks alot of shhit" is toooo good

Knivez

Smash Ace
awwww so you wouldn't team with me, either.

if you pay for my entry, I'll team with anybody ^__^
haha sorry, i'm only interested in guys as life partners.

and i second what claire says...

i'll team with anybody so long as they pay for my entry fee ! ^_^

thats right boys and girls, even you neighborhood P and Fabian can get a chance to taste greatness--->(not my balls- i'm not that desperate)

Once again, no Mike Y.

emerican

Smash Ace
i know Creepy Fingers from Palmdale is looking for a team mate...he doesnt come on the boards often so i decided to start lookin for him.

Hes a Link main, plays a pretty decent puff but link is definitely his best.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i could use a partner,that is to say i need a partner,i play falcon alright i spose

Top Bottom