• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Twilight King

WR3K

Smash Ace

i think hed be a very interesting addition to the brawl round up, that is unless:

1- he turns out to be a familiar character (ex: ganon)
2- is not familiar enough, or too "new"
3- he can not be added for time or space reasons

but i think it would be so cool for him to be in it

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'd possibly wait until I know a bit more about him to decide whether he should be in, but at the moment I'd say either Skull Kid or Vaati take up the next zelda villain slot if there's one available. I also have the feeling that he may just end up having a similar role to Agahnim, as I have a feeling Gannondorf will return in this game (seeing how epic this game is appearing to be, I'd say it's highly likely he will)

That said, once we get an impression of what he can do, he might be a very good candidate, we'll just have to wait and see.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He's a very possible Ganon costume...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
According to this, there are rumours going around that he could be Onox, though I personally think that's unlikely, though he is wearing a similair style helmet. My gut impression is that it nots Gannondorf, mainly because Gannondorf is ussually a lot more stocky than that, unless it's some effect from the Twilight world.

burrito

Smash Lord
I think it was confirmed that Ganon played a role in this game, but he wasn't the major villain. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
As far as I know, not much has been revealed of Gannon, just that he's coming back. It would be odd if he wasn't the major villain though.

I'm assuming we'll get to fight the Twilight King at somepoint, so when we see that it might be possible to draw a moveset from him. Otherwise, I've got nothing.

burrito

Smash Lord
You know, I just don't think that Ganon is going to be the major villain in this game. For once, he will be in the game, but not actually the final boss. It just seems like it is going to be someone different this time around.

D

Deleted member

He's the latest in a long line of one-time Zelda characters that are never seen again. Maybe he could be in Brawl.

I personaly think his true identity will be hinted at during the game, i.e, Sheik was Zelda.

WR3K

Smash Ace
wow this is old as ****, in the time passing i have beaten twilight princess...

yes, ZANT for SSBB, he could be like a zelda comic relief

Stryks

Smash Hero
SSBM??...

I really hope he aint like in TP, when it comes to behaviour, I ant him to be menacing-like character... still doubt it will happend, either way im hoping he makes it...

Kirye

Smash Ace
Zant was too.. bleh, he seemed more like a follower than really a villain. Like Twinrova and them, he's just the guy with the lended powers who praises Ganondorf.

His crazy voice and quickness does fit in to be a better character though, Ganondorf can be the slow hitter with the menacing laugh, and Zant can be the crazy nimble fighter with the teleporting and other stuff. Granted, he only had like 2 or 3 skills in TP, but yeah, Nintendo can do something.

I still prefer Vaati though. o.o

Stryks

Smash Hero
true he lacked moves, but they can pretty much create some from scratch, like they did with fox, falcon, and others, Im hopin he makes it, since theyre ejust a handful of TP characters that could work in brawl...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh cmon man how can u NOT like midna, shes awesome and has become incredibly popular since TPs release, she has a high chance even if u dont want her in, and u gotta admit it... TP character that have a chance in brawl:

Link (already confirmed duh lol)
Zelda (TP look, maybe add the Light arrows for he rmoveset...)
Ganondorf (TP look, using the sword of sages for a new moveset...)
Zant (Moveset can be created, ill only like him WITH the helmet)
Midna ( Imp form and solo, can use her hair as a weapon...)

Thats pretty much it, maybe they'll add Vaati to represent the portable Zelda games from GBA/DS, and tough doubt it, MM skull kid, cause hes just simply awesome...

Kirye

Smash Ace
How can I not like her? She's irritating, she does nothing but pretty much be the emo version of Navi, oh, and being the twilight princess or not, she's just not a favorite. This being a personal opinion of course.

I know the chances of her being in are high, I guess, and if she was in it wouldn't be like "OMG MIDNA NO! *destroys CD*", but still, personally to me she's irritating, then again all emos are. @.@

*Yeah, headache, bad mood, shush. XD*

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Did anyone else notice the odd similarity between Zant and Tingle?

I like odd charaacters so sure, Zant for Brawl! Tingle too. o.O

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
I cant acutally see Midna in brawl now :D she can transform and her little thing on her helmet gets huge and slap people with it and she could use wolf link as a attack..

Stryks

Smash Hero
Notice that this thread was actually made B4 the so called "official" one, god zilla has done that twice, makin an "official" thread with one already existing... I made a dark samus thread 1st, then it just died, he made ANOTHER dark samus thread, and that one died, but took more time... so technically, THIS is the official one... so Zant for brawl!!

edit: didnt noticed but the other thread is closed, my point triunfs!!...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Zant isn't the Twilight King, which is why he only shattered the mirror instead of destroying it.

Already a topic for Zant, closed.

EDIT: My bad, didn't know that the others were closed for various reasons. Reopened.

Arian_Kylos

Smash Cadet
ummm...

as for zant aka "the twilight king"
...yeah freaking right.
I'll say I have beaten twilight princess, and my hopes are not high up for him being in SSBB, Midna on the other hand I have very high hopes for:
The moment I saw her in the ending, something struck me; she has to be in SSBB!!
well wishful thinking always helps. :chuckle:

Voting for him or Tingle as a fighter... I'd rather see zant; although it would be d**n fun to whup tingle's a$$ it feels to me that tingle is too goofy and happy-go-lucky to be a fighter.

Zant on the other hand is a freaking maniac on madness pills (don't ask, I just made it up) who seems to be nerdy for some reason. but he can actually put up a fight

Tingle would honestly seem to be somewhere around the lines of bomb fodder (with some exceptions)

I'm just stating my opinions, I don't want to offend Fans of tingle or Fans of kicking the s**t out of tingle

plus I'm seeing a lot of gameplay spoilers here....:ohwell:

Stryks

Smash Hero
I know zants arent high, but he has some shot, being a unique boss in the zelda games, and would be interesting in brawl, midna chances are higher, having a bigger fan base, but Im hopin both make it in...

When are they gonna change the name of the thread already?!...

Top Bottom