• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Nice work there! White icons are perfectly fine and I'll gladly accept them, though the user Gibdo Knight is more skilled than me to put a blue background to the icons, so I'll have to ask him for that.

Edit: I would prefer if you separate all of the icons in different images so it will be easier to save them on my computer. ;)

First, I'm sorry for so late replay... I will do that next time. But to cut the time and still you can add them by downloading my Icon Pack 1.
Who are the one you see there, with 1 new addition who is "Red Pikmin"
Link to the Icon Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/43zybtza2222vp1/Crap-Zapper's_Custom_Icon_1.zip

After this I will try to upload each indivicually (my new ones that is)

Edit:
To addition to my current "Red Pikmin" that you find in the folder, here is the rest of the bunch, in induvidual Icons :)

Hope Pikmin Fans will appreaciate it :)

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I don't have a clue :( I tried, but I always failed or the result into a mini "x" so I don't know...

Well does anyone remember this Anime?

Jakor

Smash Ace
The right side of the window is cut off midway through the clear button. Do you have any idea how to fix this? I'm also getting an error when I open it that says C:\...\SSB Roster Maker-v.6.1\MSVCR100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
Can you tell me what is your current screen resolution?

Also, I'd like to know if anyone else gets errors with the "dll" files. If you delete them, does the program still works fine without an error popping?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Could someone please make a template of Reggie. There's that fan petition going around and I want to put Reggie in my roster!

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Gibdo Knight's Icon Archive

Most Icons i've made for roster maker, including Icon added to it. I will try to update regularly.
I have too many Icons for one post.
For Mario (+ Yoshi, Wario & DK): Here
For Zelda: Here
For Pokémon: Trainers, items, stages and Gen 1-2: Here / Gen 3-7 Pokemons: Here
For Third Party: In Smash: Here / Other Third Party: Here
For Non-Video game: Here
Other Nintendo (721 Icons)
Metroid

Locations

Items
Kid Icarus

Items

Stages

Alternate Icons for characters already in roster maker
Kirby

Robobot Armor

Allies & Bosses

Mid-Bosses

Enemies

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (Anime)

Items

Stages

PIKMIN

Stages
Star Fox

Items

Stages

F-Zero
Stages

Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Enemies

Stages
Earthbound/Mother

Items

Stages

Earthbound 4 (Fan game)
Animal Crossing

Items

Stages
Punch-Out!!
Splatoon

Items

Stages
Retro

Game & Watch

Ice Climbers

Duck hunt (& other Zapper/Super Scope Games)

Mysterious Murasame Castle

Ballon Fight

Other Retro

Items

Stages
Super Smash Bros.

Items

Stages

Project M
Golden Sun

Summons

Djinns

Enemies

Locations
Wii Series

Mii Related

The Legendary Starfy

Xenoblade

Xenoblade X

Stages

Chibi-Robo

Rhythm Heaven

Advance Wars

Wonderful 101

Fatal Frame

Magical Starsign

Items

Stages

Other

Random Combinations

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
well, I can't make an of them, But I would like to make requests (maybe someone would be nice and add them?)

Riku, Roxas, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and Axel from the Kingdom Hearts series.
Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph
Frogger from Frogger
Bill Rizer from Contra
The 4 individual TMNT
Naruto Uzamaki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Monkey D. Luffy

Also, I can't seem to add any icons to my copy of the program..... could you provide a VERY DETAILED method of putting them in?

Also, it's an amazing program, kudos to the guy who made it.

Jakor

Smash Ace
well, I can't make an of them, But I would like to make requests (maybe someone would be nice and add them?)

Riku, Roxas, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and Axel from the Kingdom Hearts series.
Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph
Frogger from Frogger
Bill Rizer from Contra
The 4 individual TMNT
Naruto Uzamaki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Monkey D. Luffy

Also, I can't seem to add any icons to my copy of the program..... could you provide a VERY DETAILED method of putting them in?

Also, it's an amazing program, kudos to the guy who made it.
See the file called "Instructions" in the "utils" folder for detailed information about all the functions the program offers.

To add new icons to the Roster Maker, first put them in the "images" folder with the others (make sure you named your files correctly, and have the same image size as the ones already there), then in the program go to the "File" menu at the top and click on "Add new character icons".

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Yeah, I literally figured that out like 1 minute after you posted that.... sorry.

This won't be like the last time and it only works for a while then I have to register jar2exe right?

still can't make very good icons lol.

Do you happen to have a copy of every letter in that style?

Jakor

Smash Ace
Yeah, I literally figured that out like 1 minute after you posted that.... sorry.

This won't be like the last time and it only works for a while then I have to register jar2exe right?

still can't make very good icons lol.

Do you happen to have a copy of every letter in that style?
If you're using only the files provided from the archive of the version 6.1, you shouldn't see anything jar2exe related.

As for making icons, there are templates in the "utils" folder. I posted those templates in the second post of this thread too.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Okey, So I tried the Blue Background thing, I hope it turned out okey. If it did, then I will continue my work with Blue Background :)

SEGA Time:

JacopeX

Smash Apprentice
IS there a tutorial somewhere on how to make custom icons?

How do you add them on to maker afterwards?

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
IS there a tutorial somewhere on how to make custom icons?

How do you add them on to maker afterwards?
I dont know if there's any tutorials but if you made one or downloaded one you can add them by finding where you saved it then going to "SSB Roster Maker-v.(whatever version you have)>"images" and drag the icon into the "images" folder.

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
Either I'm slow, or you can remove rows for some reason. Whenever I type in a row or column to delete, nothing happens. I only want to use A-K and 0-4., how do ya keep from inserting characters in certain places?

Jakor

Smash Ace
Either I'm slow, or you can remove rows for some reason. Whenever I type in a row or column to delete, nothing happens. I only want to use A-K and 0-4., how do ya keep from inserting characters in certain places?
Well, you can test those functions with the Brawl roster for example to see what they do. In short, removing a column will make the characters in said column disappear, and every column to the right of it will move one spot to the left. Inserting a column will add an empty column with black squares to the place chosen, and all columns to the right of it will be moved one spot to the right.

Darth Shard

Dark Lord of the Smash Bros.
Seems like your problem is related to the ".dat" file. Make sure it is not read only or something. You could also try replacing it with the original file. I don't know why making a shortcut wouldn't work though.

I was tinkering around with SSBRM today, and I think I discovered why I was having those issues. I think when I first executed the application, it pulled data from smashRosterOriginal.dat for whatever reason, and there were some other odd things going on with me when I was unpacking Zip files. The application now performs exactly as it should; just thought you'd like to know.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Since, I'm all about the upgarde from white background to Blue, I have done what I needed to. And that is ofcourse to update my old ones with new background.

Non Nintendo:

F-Zero GX Pilots:

F-Zero AX Pilots:

Wario Ware:

Pikmin:

ALSO Brand New "Pilotwings" just so they are covered as well (Lark is already made by someone else) :)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I am incapable of making crisp edits like some other users have provided. If one of you guys could please fulfill these following requests with the images and credentials provided, I'd very much appreciate it.

Chrom & Lucina
Samus & Zero Suit Samus (Other M art)
Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon
Tiki (Fire Emblem: Awakening art)

Use the character art for both characters shown w/o background of course. Mesh them together facing opposite of each other the best as you can please.

Use the SSB4 art of Samus. Slash it down the middle for both to be shown like the Samus/ZSS icon provided by default, but with ZSS facing opposite.

For Eevee, make Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon take up one corner each of the icon with focus on their faces.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just came here to say I figured out what my problem was with the icon drag-and-drop, and I feel like a total derp.

Apparently my Escape key was stuck, and I didn't even notice it until weeks later. Hehehe...:nervous:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Hey SuperBrawler, could you do me a HUGE favor?

I've been wanting someone to do the official Game artwork versions of all the characters in DreamMix TV World Fighters (barring Snake).

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Can someone make a Samus/ZSSamus icon but with the newer Samus Other M model and the Brawl ZSS model?

kthx.

Top Bottom